All Comments on 'The Creative Geometry of the Sea'

by steffen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Loved it... Interesting use of photos to tell the story.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
About time

Thanks for including photos that added something to the story. I have seen "illustrated" stories with the most ridiculous photos in the past.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Photos "Sucked"!

Your story was pretty good, but the photos clearly sucked. They were way too dark, so for all practical purposes they deviated from the story, and while your intentions probably were good, they ruined the story as we were expecting much more in eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who knows?

Might have a good story but it was superimposed on the literotica graphics that are usually on the margin.

Photos too dark to be interesting.

Needs a techno-fix of some kind.

alg68alg68over 19 years ago
Great job!

Loved the story, found the pictures to be a little dark, but that seemed somehow more appropriate, more like a real glimpse into the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good story, liked it alot

very clever. subtle and very well written. i like stories like this. they hit all the right spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for writing something that intelligent. And when I say that, I mean it. In some of the stories I've read on the site, there's no depth or thought to it. I love the geological metaphors. They were used excellently.

And the pictures aren't the greatest, but think about it. This site is not made solely for pictures. It was made for erotic stories. And this one has to be one of the best I have ever read.

It also explains what my sex life is. Another plus.

I thank the author for sharing a story of that greatness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
really good!

Keeep gooooing! great story, nice illustrations, a totally satisfying work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Story, Bad Photos

You're story was awesome, to say the least... I wish there were more. The photos, or rather, the photos that I were able to see were pretty good, but alot were too dark to really see anything... get better lighting so we all can get the full effect of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

that was great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So what? Photos, shmotos! The story rocked!

This story was so good,I felt like I was the woman. You could put yourself there, feel the feelings and smell the smells. I loved it, wish I could read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
At last .. intelligent life out there!

Thank you for re-affirming my belief that good porn can also be good literature. Loved your writing, would love to see a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing!

Fantastic writing! Please keep up the good work and write some more!

cpl42cpl42about 19 years ago
good job...

havn't read it yet...can't wait...GOOD JOB!!!!!

zetacon4zetacon4about 19 years ago
Again! I'm totally enthralled.

You have a mastery of subject and senses that takes the reader on a wonderful adventure of ideas, thoughts, emotional wonderings, and sensations. I applaud your talent and craft. You inspire me to do even better in my own writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

This has to be my favorite story I have read on this website. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
swept away...

just got done emailing you, telling you how i don't leave any comments. and yet, here i am doing it again. absolutely fantastic images and your use of words, magnificent. as for the photographs, i rather liked them dark and grainy - much more fun this way. she remains elusive and mysterious. they have a different feel to them, and they match your story.

~ mae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
unreal had me spell bound

have been reading a lot in here and so far this hase to be the best one yet. i found my self sitting up and being pulled to the screen and could not read it as fast as i wanted to . it just keep pulling me more and more into it. by far the best i have seen so far . keep it up loved it

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
a classy title

is followed up by a classier story

with even classier pix as garnishing

a wonderfully blended and sensuous mix

of images, emotions, sensations...

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very impressive story even while a bit unsettling!

This story is very well done. It's so good because it is a bit unsettling to straight male, like myself. One could imgine becoming involved in such a scene, even though it has homoerotic overtone.

Very interesting.

I think I have seen a parallel movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
whew! wow!

This is a beautiful, powerful and compelling piece. Thank you - I'm breathless.

~Tyree

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best I've read on any site. Well done!!! More of the same please.

AlexandraAlexandraabout 16 years ago
This is WRITING!

Wow Steffen.

This was literotica as it is meant to be. The most occasional use of four letter words heightened what was a most torrid sexual encounter without reducing it to repeated vulgarities. Thank you for the story, the subtle but erotic images, and for those who read and write, or wish to write, take note of the imagery, the use of prose and emulate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writing that stands out from all the rest

What writing! It stands head and sholders above anything else I've read on this site. Your mix of metaphore and first person admonitions in a stream of consciousness style painted the scene for me in the most immediate way. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

gosh u made drowned with it...love your style in writng.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unbelievable writing

This was an amazing piece of writing. I'm not usually drawn to a more poetic style of writing, but when it is done well--there's nothing like it. Yours is done beautifully! I was amazed at how you could so clearly convey what was happening in the scene without literal description; there was such a beauty to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sex with passion

you crazy woman the language is poetic and i just wanted sex. also why did the pictures in the middle go away i wanted to see those but above all it was very poetic

csltcsltover 6 years ago
Loved It!

Highly Recommended!

Geezer83Geezer83over 2 years ago

Best of the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous