All Comments on 'Tease My Empty Heart'

by average gina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very nice

you seem like you have so much pain and all you ask for is someone to love you for who your are and i hope you find that.

kcxxxkcxxxover 19 years ago
Witty

I enjoy your writing very much. its clever but unpretencious. Witty and charming.

lovelovegirllovelovegirlover 19 years ago
So great - so fine!

Thanks gina

Makes me have a quite different picture if you and see into your soul. I love what I see.

Made tears come into my eyes and I did think about it long after I finished reading it.

Your friend

lovegirl

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 19 years ago
Very moving

I really liked it. Think it would be great to hear it read out loud, but I wasn't going to do that here on my own.

Xplorer_69xXplorer_69xover 19 years ago
Amazing....

You truly have a way of describing things Gina that makes one feel what you're saying.

Keep up the good work!

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadover 19 years ago
Tease me anytime

Gina ... thank you for sharing this ... my heart aches in response, in memory, and in empathy - for you, for me, for all those I love who find themselves so fraught. Your heart may be many things, but empty I do not sense. I love your sense of timing and balance. I look forward to reading more of you ...

Green

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Ladies anthem

Gina you keep getting better n' better. This is the lady's anthem, with mixed emotions and weakness. The question every woman wants to know "why do you tease my empty heart"? What's up wit that? LoL!

Ebby from OM

LadyJeanneLadyJeanneover 19 years ago
Every word

is a little drop of anguish in the pool neither of you can help but stir. I can feel the ache. Very moving.

YoungJasonYoungJasonabout 19 years ago
Impressive

I enjoyed reading your poem, I have felt that way myself, and you put it so well, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
big bones comment

very nice poem gina...seems like someone hurt u real bad...i hope he/she gets his....and i hope you find someone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous