All Comments on 'A Pig's Tale'

by Best709

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Unusual to say the least*

Well written piece, and a bit unusual; I finally did decipher that rush referred to amyl, butyl or isobutyl nitrite (all 3 of which are quite dangerous to your brain cells and have virtually no quality control behind them). Somehow I was sure you werent referring to the band I'm quite familiar with :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A LITTLE PORK FOR THE PIG

Oh yes, someone who knows what it means to be a TOTAL SLUT!!! There isn't anything like being a total fag, cocksucking, piss drinking, cockloving, SLUT! Black IS more beautiful, especially when it is mating and porking white male sluts. Down on his knees, cleaning a filthy cock, that is where a real slut pig should be. More please, much more.

mynxxx95mynxxx95over 19 years ago
Lucky girl!

Oh my god. Total slave for black dick!! Excellent! Best read while watching a black dominant/white submiddive tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
real hot

As a bi male I love the thoughtof being used like that. I am also a piss lover and had one lover a long time ago who would piss in my mouth. I have always wanted to suck a cosk that had been in a ass and it was hot to hear about you doing it. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hottest Story Yet!

I am a Bi Piss lover. I love to fill a big glass with hot piss and stick a small tube in it and syphon hot piss nonstop into my mouth! Its the closest thing to drinking it straight from the tap! My fantasy is to drink from several big, black cocks! Keep these hot stories cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I wish it was me

I want to be a black cocksucking pig. I'm so hot & horny from reading your story.

justwantmorejustwantmorealmost 17 years ago
Please let me take your place!

I would absolutely love to be made a slave to a black man, made to be his girl and even more. Now where do I find such a man? Please contact me!

justwantmorejustwantmorealmost 17 years ago
Piss in my mouth too!

Yes yes, make me your little white bitch and force my mouth wide open for your piss.

justwantmorejustwantmorealmost 17 years ago
Dress me up!

Oh my my my to be dressed up in little panties and a cami just like a girl, maybe even with stockings and made to suck a black mans cock like this makes me hard just thinking about it. I'm virgin but game! Contact me justwantmore1@yahoo.com in Sarasota Fla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
English piss slut

I've been used like that,my master takes me out,naked and collared to some woods where i'm used totally,mbdea2001@hotmail.com

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Fuck yeah!!!

I came so many times reading this, I had to get my huge black dildo and fuxk my fat pussy, I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Supreme !!!!

That was a really turn on.

I wish i could be there and taste al of it too.

Please don't stop so i can cum and drink my own while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

am a black guy who loves being a fuck pig for white men...on my knees with a white cock fucking me like a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the best

Loved it. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God Sucks Cock

God sucks cock and swallows everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i was ina booth playing with my cock. i left the door unlocked for anyone to come in. the door open and shut and locked i was looking at a big thick cock next to my face. he had me lick and suck his cock and balls then turned around and pulled his ass cheeks apart me me to eat. he then had me stand up and lean over the chair and worked that cock in my ass. damn it fetl so good gettting pounded. i hadnt been fucked to many times but i loved it. he told me he was cumming and i felt his cum shoot deep in my ass. he pulled out and said shit i agreed then he said no shit. i turne to look and his cock was covered with my shit. i freaked i never had that happen before. i didnt know what to do. he told me i got his cock dirty now i have to lick and suck it clean. i didnt know if i could do that. he got in font of me as i sat down on the chair his cock in my face. i leaned down and licked it a little. damn it was bad so i took him in mu mouth and started suck his shit covered cock. he came in mu mouth and i swalloed shit and cum ofr the first time. i figured out i am a shit pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story, and was especially aroused by the ass to mouth sequence. I was an on call cocksucker for a neighbor. One afternoon I offered my ass, and when he finished he said he couldn’t go home with a dirty dick. I happily licked and sucked in clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks Satan's cock everyday and swallows his cum load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Subservient pig-bitch here, where can I fid such DOM bastards to own me? Deeprun006

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous