All Comments on 'Bengali Housewife'

by varunv765

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

loving it, I can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Whatever turns someone on.

For me it stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Feedabck.

Hey Varun!

It was a real pleasure to read ur story, it made me feel as if its actually happening in front of me. Thanks for writing such great stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

lovely story

shang40shang40over 13 years ago

Do not worry when cunt curry is sure for years.

spankedboyspankedboyover 11 years ago

Did the wife know why the boss was there? Was it all planned by Ram?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 1/2 stars

The Bengali housewife is a keeper. I would like to be her husband's boss but would not mind be her husband either. Both will be happy.

The story is believable, erotic, devoid of rudeness. It represents a moment when two people's trajectories intersect. Actually, trajectories of 3 people intersect & get intertwined.

The wife will make both men happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

You hit the nail on the head with your story.I am a man of European extraction who lives in a big Canadian city with his wife and his son & daughter. My wife is a nice Indian woman, from a good family, with a post PhD degree in computer science. She is very athletic and regularly runs 10 km races for charities. She has a black belt in Tae-Kwon Do. So far so good. The problem is that i am 15 years her senior. She is 47 and i am 62.

She recently had a fling with her boss who is 5 years her junior, divorced, and a marathon runner. The circumstances bore a striking resemblance to what happened to Ram.

My wife & i did not divorce. Sexually I want her even more.When i lick her pussy or her anus, when i kiss every square inch of her boobs, her belly, her buttocks, her feet, her knees (you name it), i know he was there but i kind of do not mind, i kind of get a kick out of it. I love my wife more than ever. I accept the fact i had to share her.

She & i have a solemn pact whereby she is entitled to two to three more escapades. There may have been one before her boss & i suspect there has been one since. The knowledge she craves other men's dicks turns me on and has invigorated me sexually. I know i am not enough for her sexually but i love her, and her body, including every cavity of her body. I love her sexual energy (i adore it) and i forgave her everything from the bottom of my heart. When she does it again (o boy i know she will) i will forgive her again.

My wife makes me a happy man. The fact she is a pretty Indian woman is the icing on the cake.

I wrote this in one breath, i haven't corrected any grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
(****)

Varun:

Can i send my resume to you? My wife's resume too? If you saw my wife you would hire one of us. You would not regret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i am a voyeur & a wonna-be cuck

If Pooja were my wife, i would also leave her alone with Varun under some lame pretense. I would worship her body after he leaves. He would be a regular guest in our modest home that would offer him more than a very rich house. whatever he would be offered in our home would be offered wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i would like to invite Varun to Toronto, Canada

You can stay with my wife and me for as long as you feel like. We would visit Niagara Falls, show you Toronto and area and we would make your stay truly pleasurable and to your full satisfaction. As part of my job, I am a lot on the road. You will still enjoy full hospitality. Your wishes will be my wife's command.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"The mice will play when the cat's away." When a woman wants a man she will communicate that to him but he'd better watch for the message

The story is erotic.

Her looks, self confidence, determination, and turbo charged libido are irresistible.

Makes no difference whether you are her husband or his superior, you won't be the only man she will make happy. Nevertheless she makes you feel you died and are in heaven! She is a true Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Convincing, without unnecessay humiliation, deeply erotic...

You have to write Ch 2, you owe us that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars (*****)

:-)

I had given the permission to my wife to fuck other men when she wants to, but to the best of my knowledge, she never did. Hopefully in my next life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
varunv765 is one of my favorite authors

The situation you put the characters in is very realistic. of cause, movies and short stories tend 'to cut the long story short' but i felt i was present there all along ...& i got turned on.

Needless to say i gave this story 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY HUSBAND'S BOSS IS YOUNG, FIT, ATTRACTIVE & CHARMING...

We all work in the Emirates. His boss's wife stayed in their contry. My husband travels a lot to inspect the sites. The boss s the branch manager.

If his boss ever makes a pass on me i will start undressing... I could not say no to him. You got the picture.

His boss mentioned the other day that the company will need a new receptionist/admin for the branch office, which happens to be located in a huge residential house. My husband thinks i should take the position. I shall be a loving wife & do as my husband says ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To anon comment (by a lady) dated 27 April 2014

As for your husband's boss you have to show his advances won't be unwelcome.

Give him compliments, show interest in what he likes. Say in front of him that he is a really nice person. If he ever appologizes for what he said just tell him that he could never offend you but if he did you would forgive him...

"I would love to have a boss like you..."

Don't make it cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To anon comments (a lady) dated 04/27/2014 & (a man) dated 01/12/2014

I do not mean any disrespect.

Whereas I am not from India i am from a similar society, a dymamic emerging economy and stratified society. You, lady, & your wife, sir, can enjoy the anonymity that Middle Eastern societies offer to expatriates and Canadian society offers to everybody. Use the oportunity. MY WIFE CERTAINLY DID & SHE HAD MY SUPPORT. I have no regrets in that regard. Lady, do not chicken out, life is short.

Back home in my country somehow everybody new everybody (or could place them on a mental board who they are) and often were kind of related (not exactly cousins). The word of mouth there travels faster than the social media. It's hard to avoid a scandal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*****

I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I want my wife to fuck my boss

The story is erotic. I had to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, my wife had a fling with my then boss years ago

We both were young, inexperienced, lacking self confidence, insecure, seeking validation.

He kind of took us under his wing, became our friend, promoted me to a position where i had to travel a lot, & fucked my wife.

I was suspicious at the time but she denied.

A few years later after we moved to another part of the country & each had a job, we decided to have children. She told me about her fling with my earlier boss & told me she could have got away with that but could not live with that. She asked me to think it overnight & tell her if i still wanted children.

It turned out she was turning me on much more intensely than before the confession. There was no thinking it 'overnight' because i fucked my wife untill dawn!

"In your brain it seems you have two stowaways, a voyeur and a cuck one, who have hijacked your brain." she told me in the morning. "Many men made advances to me over years, I wish I had known i could make both of us happy."

(As a matter of record, I know that children are mine!)

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re Anon 07/24/2014 "Well, my wife had a fling..."

I envy you, man. You are very lucky. Your wife and Pooja have so much in common.

I wish i was married to Pooja or your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I SLEPT WITH MY HUSBAND'S BOSS YEARS AGO

The circumstances bear some resemblance with the story. My husband worked abroad in hospitality industry. I was a stay home mom, we had a two-year old girl. The CEO flew from India to solve some problems with a French hotel chain.

i graduated Commerce in French language in Mauricius (I am absolutely fluent.)

I got a temp assignment to help. A professional nanny was in my house 24/7 for the duration.

The CEO was always polite but reserved. Sometimes he was very formal, borderline condescending. He was a quick pick type and a listener.

i worked very hard and long hours & he became more & more friendly.

I fell for him because his personal interests were rather nerdy, like mine!

Once we chatted after a long day and it turned out we both know Sanscrit. His level of knowledge impressed me very much. He and I also loved both German and Spanish movies.

He never put any pressure on me. I started having fantasies about him. I wondered if he was good in bed. He was nicer & nicer to me and soon i just told him he could hug me if he wanted. He was the guy who plays for keeps. He hugged me, kissed me and never stopped until we had sex. (Yes, he was excellent in bed.) The fling was practically over when he went back home. He was back one more time and we met in his room during the day, the sex was technically good but magic was gone. We parted as friends.

I believe my husband knew but did not want to confront me. I had a feeling he was getting a kick out of the situation but could not admit that to me - he did not want to lose me. Him and i never stopped making love. He never stopped approaching me and i NEVER said No.

My fling with the CEO improved our sex life.

(in my mind i slept with my boss, not with his.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CALL ME A SICK FUCK IF U WANT, BUT THE IDEA THAT MY WIFE IS FUCKED BY BOSS (MINE OR HERS) TURNS ME ON VERY, VERY MUCH!

Often times, when we are in bed i imagine that her body was touched and fucked earlier that day by a boss & my sex drive instantly doubles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.75 * - MY CUP OF TEA

:)

Well written. Very erotic. An excellent Loving Wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHEN YOUR BOSS IS FUCKING YOUR WIFE IT IS COMPLICATED, YOU HAVE MIXED FEELINGS & YOU FEEL VERY UNXOMFORTABLE AT WORK (YOU DON'T KNOW WHO KNOWS)

It did happen to me when i worked for a Singapore company on a construcion project in Algeria. My wife is not a flert but she is outright sexy and men are attracted to her like flies to honey.

One of the partners was visiting the project sites. He stayed there for 4 weeks. I was working from the reginal office.

The idea that my boss fucks my wife does turn me on: as a fantasy it's 2nd to none, but practicalities are crazy: you must work for a man who is fucking your wife. When he sends you to spend 3 days in another part of the country (& you know why) you feel terrible. However, you have the voyeur & cuckold side & the mere thought he is ogling, caressing & undressing her turs you on more than if you yourself were with another woman!

My wife insisted that we invite him for dinner once a week. I enjoyed the way they were interacting, the way he mostly talk to her (with me he mostly talked shop or complimented my wife).

The Office was in one wing of the spacious house. I started excusing myself after dinner & would go to the office for 20 - 30 minutes. Sometimes i indeed had to go there (say to call foremen at various sites), other times i would just leve the 2 of them alone.

The house had a swimming pool & after dinner l had to hide my hard on. He hardly tried to hide his own hard on!

Once a week he would invite my wife and me for dinner & dancing at the 5-star hotel where he was staying. When they danced i got hard!

After the big boss left i told my wife that i wanted to work on our marriage

Her answer was: "Don't say that. We love each other, we understand each other & we trust each other... it means a lot to me to know you will take me back no matter what..."

We are still married & we have 2 kids (mine, OK?)

CALL ME A WHIMP OR A SICK FUCK IF YOU WANT BUT YES I WAS WILLINGLY & ENTHISIASTICALLY SHARING MY WIFE FOR ALMOST A MONTH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4* = 80%

The plot was well conceived.

Pooja is sexy.

She saved Ram's job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH * * * *

:)

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Well thank you Mr Anonymous

I want to personally thank the classy anonymous guy who addressed us niggers, Hindus, and Islamics. Thank you for showing us "scum" a prime example of what a classy and intelliegent person posts on a porn site when he has access to a computer. I'm certain that you are a pillar of your society and that you hold yourself as an upstanding individual. Only a person who matches Einstein's IQ could post something so profound and thought provoking. You should really thank whatever high school you dropped out of for instilling such an extensive knowledge of the English language. I hope to be like you when I grow up.

Thank you once again Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRAVO JAVMOR79

it was high time someone put haters in their place.

You did it with style!

* * * * *

The story itself is very erotic,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.75/5.0 = 95% = A

I loved the story.

You are a good writer.

Many comments were confessions &/or fantasies inspired by real events.

In my book it means your story has touched their souls, their innermost secret worlds.

When they confess what happened to them (or they wished had happened to them) it is very cathartic for them & for some readers.

(* * * * *)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆

:)

She got fucked royally!

Hubby got to keep the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
May have some .

Truth, in the story , but i still can not understand how , a woman can , just stumble and fall after getting up from a sofa, or if you can Kiss someone with other parts of your body, beside your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More erotic than i expected. Nice fantasy to jack off to! 4.4/5.0 stars!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An excellent Indian loving wife story

Indian erotic fiction can be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) A VERY EROTIC STORY

Pooja is a KEEPER. She is sexy and smart.

She never said no to Varun. She did tell him, however, that she liked him & that she had a thing for powerful men. A bit later she told him he could count on having sex with her whenever he is in Delhi.

Ram got a jackpot when he married Pooja.

The fact Varun will be facking her several times a year doesn't make her a slut.

When a smart husband has reasons to believe his boss is banging his wife, he just plays it by ear unless there is a scandal.

Varun is a guy who plays for keeps.

I hope i will be Varun in my next life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really liked the story. Pooja's character was brilliantly conceived & masterfully presented to us. The story is about Pooja!

I gave the story a 4+.

Pooja would get a 5+ if we could vote on story characters.

Pooja asked Varun whether he was bored. Henceforth he knew she wanted him to feel comfi. She told him she liked powerful men. She told him "when cat's away..."

Varun told her, "Don't worry... i will take care of your husband."

In the very last paragraph Varun asks Pooja to tell he husband not to worry..."

The time Pooja & Varun spent alone was a perfect synergy of business & pleasure.

POOJA IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE: SHE FUCKS VARUN FOR HER FAMILY'S SAKE AND FOR HER OWN PLEASURE.

Pooja is a winner in this story: her family will be financially secured and she will be having sex with two men: one of them full time permanent, the other one 'as needed' but on a permanent basis. Way to go, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I found this story VERY EROTIC & gave it a 5- (4.8/5.0 = 96%)

My wife is very, very pretty, sexy & elegant.

I have been adoring her body and her personality since day 1.

We live in Canada now.

My wife is a real-estate agent. She works for a rich broker.

I am a very intuitive man plus some circumstances led me to believe her boss is fucking her.

I still adore her, but of late i started to worship her body knowing full well it is not only mine. Her unfairhful body is my fetish.

Whenever she works late in the evening, i do the laundry: I smell & kiss the crotch of her panties and the feet of her stay-up stockings.

I have never confronted my wife.

I never admitted to her i have a kinky side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like the story. I have it a 4.4/5.0 = 88%

I would fuck Pooja if i were her husband's boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

Truly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! A REALLY REALLY GOOD STORY!

230,287 views (not bad @ all!)

I read the comments too. Many people who commented on this story seem to be closet cucks.

Some women (married & single alike) have the hots for men in position of power: they find a big boss is sexy just because he has power over therir respecyive families' financial well being. Some women think to themselves, "a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY, GAVE YOU A 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

When another manfucsyour wife it is KINKY.

It is outright WICKED when the man who fucks your wife is your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5- (☆☆☆☆☆-): A VERY EROTIC STORY!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re anon 09/25/04 "hot"

I also can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss. We met at the Xmas party 3 months ago. He is my cup of tea: 6foot 1; 190 lb; my age (38); a very good dancer; divorced. I easily get physically attracted to powerful men in general & bosses in particular (he can be my boss, or my husband's).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my book this is a five-star story (5.0)!

POOJA is a KEEPER!

Ram is fortunate to have her as his life companion.

Varun is fortunate to have her as hos lover whenever he visits the area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife met my new boss at the Company's Holiday Season Party. My wife was 40, and I was 55. My boss was 45 and single (it was rumored he liked married women.

He obviously enjoyed my wife's company very much. He even invited us to visit him at his lake-front cottage for ice fishing and skating.

When we entered the car after the party, my wife was thinking out loud when she said,

"I can see myself getting fucked by my husband's boss".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very very erotic. ★★★★★ (5.0)!

In some cases, behind a successful husband there is a supportive wife. "Go Pooja Go!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent Indian wife sex story, gave you a 5.0 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! Hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am copy pasting the first comment on this story:

"Anon - over 17 years ago

hot

loving it, I can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story: 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜).

Ram's approach will be wise: 🙈 🙉 🙊!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. ❤!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"spankedboy - over 9 years ago

Did the wife know why the boss was there? Was it all planned by Ram?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bengali housewife is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well the single digit IQ'ed, self hating, living in denial closert dwellers with small dicks here clearly explain why the studies done on cucks shows them to be exactly what the studies say they are. And it isnt good.

Dont hate the messenger, though if you were intelligent at all you'd hate the story, but since most of you still live with mom and have only seen nude women on the internet, you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

This Indian housewife has played her cards right, and she killed 2 birds with one stone: her husband's job is safe and she will periodically have a powerful lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

If I were Ram'a shoes, I would play ignorant (🙈 🙉 🙊)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Very very erotic. Very well wtitten.

The Bengali wife from the syory is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment.

Anonymous, about 18 years ago

hot

loving it, I can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Pooja is a trooper and a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 1 year ago

My wife met my new boss at the Company's Holiday Season Party. My wife was 40, and I was 55. My boss was 45 and single (it was rumored he liked married women.)

He obviously enjoyed my wife's company very much. He even invited us to visit him at his lake-front cottage for ice fishing and skating.

When we entered the car after the party, my wife was thinking out loud when she said,

"I can see myself getting fucked by my husband's boss".

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pooja is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pooja is a ĶEEPER.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT! GAVE IT A 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 18 years ago

hot

loving it, I can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anonymous over 18 years ago

hot

loving it, I can see myself getting fucked by my husbands boss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous