All Comments on '0258223 & the Purity Laws Ch. 01'

by Exspectate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dont laugh

dont laugh. if the conservative, church dominayed republicans win this year and get control of the supreme court, after legalized abortion goes, jerry falwell becomes the chief justice and loggingon to literotica becomes punishable by ten years in prison, masturbation will be next. i think masturbation is their problem, because they dont act like they have had a goodm swinging fuck in years.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Interesting

I really had to reply to the political commentator just ahead of me...If scumbag Kerry gets into office (former pal of hanoi jane) you can expect some major movement in an attempt to erode the 2nd amendment further by taking as many guns from people as he can, AND lest we not forget a major tax increase so that his party can create more federal bureaucracy and of course fund more of the lazy shitheads that will not ever get off their asses and work for a living.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 19 years ago
well, this is different!

I like this, it's different, and I'm intrigued to see where it goes next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ralph Nader?

He might be our only hope!!!!!!!!!!

ExspectateExspectateover 19 years agoAuthor
Pictures

Photos do accompany this series - but I don't know how to attach them. They are visible at http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awful

just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Regurgitate means Repeat

So here we go again. Someone just read Margaret Attwods "The Handmaids Tale" and decided to adopt it to the masculine gender. Ho Hum, Yawn. I guess I should go back to sleep and wake up closer to time for me to leave.

Santa.

klvyoenneklvyoenneabout 18 years ago
Interesting concept

* You do not have to say anything at _thins_ stage

* opening at the _en_ of my prick

I just noticed a couple of spelling errors. I'm not a particularly exceptional speller, so if I noticed them, you might want to fix them. Otherwise, your story is not bad :) I rather enjoyed it, and will read the next in the series.

madame_theistmadame_theistalmost 17 years ago
Wow.

Amazing. Absolutely unique. I adored it.

kurtrellianskurtrelliansover 16 years ago
Great Scenario

A fitting exploration of the possiblities of 'big brother' style social control and the reintroduction of sexual repression, which managed to be rather erotic at the same time. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Ive read the whole thing and it is phanominal, one of the best ive ever read. its a good seris with a fantastic plot

and i hope to see you do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will That Happen

I bet there are people who wouldpass such a law. Pas it and make it very possible for others to break. There are people who just like to punish, that is punish others. It makes them feel superior.

I would hope this victim escapes harm and the story becomes much more ereotic and less terrifying.

johnlw77johnlw77about 11 years ago
Oh yes!

Yes boy, you are in trouble and there's nothing you can do about it except suffer! Delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous