All Comments on 'College Cock Sucking Slave'

by fulhammock

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
I liked it ..

I enjoyed this story ... a BJ always makes for a good bet in one of these tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Hard on

I finished reading this story about five minutes ago and I still have a throbbing hard on regarding what I read.

As I am alone at the moment there nothing I can do because I want to read more stories, and then I will have an explosive time thinking about the guys in your stories and then wank myself to completion.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UNCLE

MY UNCLE ASKED ME IF I EVER HAD A BLOW-JOB AND I TOLD HIM NOT A GOOD ONE,HE THEN GOT ON HIS KNEES AND UNDID MY PANTS AND SWALLOWED MY 7" COCK AND SUCKED THE CUM RIGHT FROM MY BALLS.THEN HE TOLD ME IT WAS MY TURN.I GOT ON MY KNEES AND UNDID HIS PANTS AND MY GAWD HIS COCK WAS AT LEAST 10" AND THICK AS A BEER CAN I DID THE BEST I COULD BUT HE ENDED UP SPRAYING MY FACE WITH WHAT SEEMED LIKE A GALLON OF CUM BUT TO THIS DAY I HAVE GOTTEN BETTER WANT TO HEAR?E-MAIL ME

jamesrcliffordsr@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cambrian colloge

wow wish it was my college

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good blow

Good description of getting that man-meat in your mouth and the cum shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
would like to suck cock

when in college i had friend & we would jack eachother off as muck as we could. One night in the car we were at it & i decided to suck him off. I WENT DOWN ON HIM & SUCK HIS BIG HARD COCK FOR ABOUT 10MINUTES. Icould feel him tence up & send that big load of CUMto the back of my mouth. I keep-on sucking until he was done & I swolled all the cum. That was the last time i seen him. 20 yrs. latter & i am look for another cock to suck. Hope to find one soon. I am hungery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Wish

I hope I have four years of cock sucking and cum swallowing when I get to college just like this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
College cock

I wish my college roommate had wanted the same service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i want it!

Wow.... i loved this my bf loved this our cocks loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oral delight

boy, wish this happened to me in college- i wouldn't mind either side of it i think- having a person volunteering to be my cock-sucking slave- willing to worship and adore my cock 2/4/7_ anywhere, anytime, anyplace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
College is great fun

I went to a Catholic University which was then all male. The whole city knew what cock slaves and cock worshippers we were, and there was an incredible amount of cock sucking of each other, the Jesuits who had these great black skirts and men from the neighborhood who came for great boy sex. More than once I did the whole track team sucking them one after another and being fucked by a couple. The swim team also was wonderful to suck and taught me the joys of rimming them and tongue fucking them. It was the best time of my life and I never enjoyed so much great cock and hot cum since then. Even guys who today have wives and children gave me their juicy cocks with pleasure. My room was an orgy most nights and I actually stretched out my schooling to five years to keep having so much cock. I loved it and would do anything to return to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wish i'd went to that college

that was so awesome. wish that was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Always wanted to go to college and suck off my roomate!

The story was so fucking hot! I have an erection now, and feel the pre-ejaculatory juices gathering at the end of my penis. I would love to suck a huge cock right now, and then have someone swallow my cock and molten semen! I can imagine my usual six spurts going down someone's throat! My balls are rock-hard, and waiting to explode. I can feel my penis undulating up and down--a reddish purple vein pulsing, just below the head of my throbbing helmet!!! I massaged my throbbing rod for a few minutes....the prostate juices continue flowing from my engorged helmet!!! Shit----- I can't hold on any longer--my hot jizz just sprayed four feet into the room! My balls are tightly drawn up against my cock--firing my steaming fuck sauce into the room!!!! I am in heaven, as my fuck rod unleashes its heavy white load...................

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
when I was

....Sucking cock..I had a beautiful, cut and thick cock like Dan had... not exceptionally long...Nice and fat.

great story...Luv'd it

Klipp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds Inviting

Eight inches around gives you a two and a half inch thick cock. Might be a problem sucking it all down but I'd love to take it in my ass.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

I would love having a friend that would make me his cock sucking slave. I couldn't take one that big though. Love to read more about his college experiences.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Fun

That'd be awesome fun to have a big cock to suck all day, as needed. I could get one that wide in my mouth, so I'd add length match total volume with the fat cock. NSA cock without needing to go anywhere, heaven.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I wish

I'd have had cock that would ram my holes, whenever, and often and deep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I went to an all guy school and lots of guy fun went on in the toilets. I loved watching guys wanking and cumming and it didnt take much to get me wanking guys off then i tried sucking cock and loved the taste of other guus cum. I wanted to know what it was like to have my bum fucked by a cock so brought a guy back home one day after school who wanted to fuck. He asked me to dress up for him so i went to my sisters room put a pinafore dress on with a blouse and panties and shoes and ankle socks. He had my legs over his shoulders and smeared vasiline on my hole and on his cock then fucked me and spent his cumload in my ass. I loved it and had sex with him many times after and with a few other guys. Iv been with a few girls sexually since and enjoy cumming in pussy but the need for cock to fuck my ass and cum in me is what i need more of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous