All Comments on 'Hand Jobber'

by ido_ir

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved it

Damn I wish I could both watch you AND join in on the fun. Soooo Sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE!

No question, deffinately continue! And if by chance you didn't suck Pogy's cock in real life, don't tell me, just write the story like you did.

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeover 19 years ago
Simply Hot!

I certainly want to hear "the rest of the story."

WarsteelIXWarsteelIXover 19 years ago
Yes!

Definately continue! Curiosity is a powerful thing to resist, but you describe the results of it wery well. Let's hear more about your past please.

DarkstepDarkstepover 19 years ago
Awesome story!

Wow! Awesome story! Please continue the series soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rejected?

Great story -- please continue. My "John Thomas" would love some of your attention. Hard to believe you were rejected first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Finish!

So many folks start stories and say they'll finish and never do, and most of the time their stories suck so it doesn't matter but I sure hope you DO finish yours though...one of the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great stuff!

Please finish! The lead in, the slow progression of the story (which is my favorite part), was excellent. Will the next chapter be called "Blow Jobber", then? Every time, I kept hoping it would go that way. But then, if this really is non-fiction, I suppose fan requests are not applicable. Either way, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

This story had me aroused almost immediately and kept me hot to the very end. I would love for the author to continue. She tells her story without embellishment and it is as erotic as anything I've read on this site. The handjob is a very underrated sexual practice, but she captures it in all its glory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!

What a down to earth, erotic, and stimulating story. Sure wish you would post another. Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

Super Story, if true better and you say it is so I believe it. Go back and blow Pogy and his friends while the B/F watches. He'll love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why no sequel????

In spite of very positive feedback, it has been over a year and still no continuation - did you (or hubby) get 'cold feet'? So you are one of those folks that start stories and say they'll finish and never do - what a pity! It is also an insult to your readers, especially those that took the time to provide such friendly feedback. You should at least give us your comments and your reasons for not continuing after such a very promising start!

cmode23cmode23about 18 years ago
HJ

Plseae continue with the story, I want to see if you sucked off Pogy and his friends whle BF watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good

I am black and found your story to be great, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
handjobber

I loved the story. Please, ;lets have ore stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

My husband and I enjoyed reading your story. We both found it to be both erotic and exciting. We were disappointed that you have not written more but hope you do in the future; we're fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Barb's Got Entrepreneur Potential

Barb needs to get some knee pads from Gary for Christmas. Then, he ought to pimp her out to Pogy and his friends by giving $3 blow jobs in the backroom at the gas station each Friday and Saturday night. If they invest their money in Wall Street wisely, Barb, Gary, and Pogy should be able to retire early in life and share a condo in Palm Springs. At least Barb can make a few extra bucks giving hand and blow jobs at a local Amoco station near their condo. What a great Horatio Alger story that would be! Make pornos and call them the "Barbie Trixxx Does Hand/Blow Job Dixxx" series...Part 1, 2, etc. KEWL!

tittysuckertittysuckerover 16 years ago
YOUR GREAT BARB ! !! !! !!

This was a GRAT story and I sure hope you continue it !!

I'm a White Guy and, I LOVE watching a White Girl Suck Off Black Cock's !!----No Bigger Turn On Than That!!

Please Continue The Story and, I'm Very Glad It's Not Fiction.

morphius360morphius360about 15 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story! Can't wait for the 2nd installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My Wishes

Have very often fantasied about my wife giving a man other than me a handjob. She sent me a letter a few years ago and described how she had met a man and gave him a beautiful handjob. I thought about this for a long time and finally built up enough nerve to ask her about it. He wasn't a black man but she asked me if I would have enjoyed reading about it better IF it had of been. I replied "yes" to her and she just smiled at me and said "I might do that for you on your birthday."

That is coming up very soon and I am wishing and hoping it will come true. My beautiful wife owns loads of lingerie and I would love to see her dressed and pleasing her pussy while a couple of black men are watching her and she could take their gorgeous black cocks and jack them off and feel the warm cum splash over her large tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LMAO

Saw the pic on your bio, say you are large but pic is of a small woman? WOMAN? yea I saw that love people on here that are BS from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ONe of my all-time favourites

Pity it never continued.

zex95966zex95966about 12 years ago
oh please

continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

OMFG... this is so hottt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU FOR SHARING

You two must have a wonderful life together. I would certainly enjoy reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!

Very well written and very erotic!!! My wife and I would certainly like to read more about your experiences with black men; please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I JUST RE-READ. . .

We just re-read your story for a second time, that's redundant I know but it's an indication that you:

1) Really hold a talent for writing.

2) It's down to earth and must be for real since

I don't detect any BS like in other stories

just pure honesty.

3) Please write a follow-up [ read as: finish ] or

continue the story. Or post a new one if your

still active in the life style.

We looked at the pic of you in your profile and

you don't look to be on the large side at all but

then again most all women seem to think they

are larger than they should be. Again, well done

and we'll probably read it again at a later date.

Many thanks for posting your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

I honestly believe your story is true. I used to know a gal that was into the same scene but it didn't last for very long as she got caught by her parents. Your writing style is excellent and the content is totally erotic. Please write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for posting. Very erotic. Please post more of your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!

awesome story. all the better if it is true. It reads true, and it's one of the best ir stories I've read in a while. I'd love to find out how this ends. Does it become a lifestyle. One of the things I'd love to know is how "forbidden" or "taboo" this was when you were doing it. That would add another measure of hotness to the whole tale. but it's great. keep 'em coming!

Darla7Darla7over 11 years ago
Black Makes a Difference

Just loved your story and am so looking forward to a continuation. True or not - very erotic and sort of embodies the black/white obsession that has been getting into me this past year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice Reading!!!

Hello ido,

In my real life I have been a part time proof reader for a publishing Co. for over 15 years. In my opinion, your story, " Hand Jobber " is one of, if not the best, story I have ever read in this particular genre. It's smoothly written, well worded, very easy to follow, and your grammar is outstanding; you are obviously well educated. The story content just flows which makes it a very believable life event that you have experienced. If you are looking for work as an author I would like to contact you and discuss the publishing of you work(s). I shall try and contact you and if I am successful please contact me back and we can discuss the eventuality of an advance if you are willing to be published. However, If I am not able to contact you, perhaps you could leave a comment here relative to your interest in my proposition. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dave P

P.S. - I am an English professor at a large university in OH; for your grade you have

earned a 4.0+

Darla7000Darla7000almost 10 years ago
So well told !

This at least the third time I've read this story and still find it incredibly exciting !

I know it's been years since it was written but I so wish "ido" would come back with some follow-up stories. I know she was back briefly in '13, so, - Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Hot story

I wish I was one of the receivers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

That's really a great story. I totally enjoyed reading it. I called my GF and gave her the link to the story. She called me back about 20 minutes later and told me she loved the story and that she has read it twice. She also asked if you had posted any more stories and I had to tell her that I could not find any. If you did could you advise where they might be? Once again, GREAT story!!! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RIP Pogy

I agree, great story and would love to hear more. Hope you'll come back and write some more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

The only disappointment was that there was no follow on story.

ido_irido_irabout 4 years agoAuthor
I Shall

Be back soon with another follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

I read this story everytime I stumble on it and still love it. Always thought she should have sucked his cock for him. Love how she got excited seeing his blackdick and went back. Always wanted my wife/ girlfriend to love sucking blackcocks. Let me watch her excitement she feels and watching his dick go in her mouth. I’d let her suck any blackcock she was talked into. Love him to tell me how much my wife loves sucking blackcock and how good she is before he cums in her mouth for her to sallow.

booy1011booy1011over 2 years ago

Really love this story... waiting for the movie!

don_quixote2don_quixote210 months ago

I loved this story!

Dklover56Dklover563 months ago

Loved it. Please continue.

Dklover56Dklover563 months ago

I loved this story and can't wait for more. Please continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userido_ir@ido_ir
23 Followers
I'm a 50 something NMWF [ Non-Married White Female ]. My S.O. and I thought it would be interesting to post a few *TRUE* stories. I might add that we're always looking for BLACK males who are Bi or Bi-passive or just plain *NOT* homophobic, generally local to our areas [ Cle...