All Comments on 'Someone Ch. 01'

by psychocatblah

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

You addressed the mixed realities of the psychological feelings of connectedness with the oftentimes rude and not so positive truths that occur when their lived out. It's one thing to want to give oneself to another in a state of love than to have that desire abused. I hope some love might come out of a future installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a twisted story that I don’t like at all. It’s dangerous to write (even fictionally) of a young 18 year old, seduced by an older closeted teammate, admit to loving him, then being brutally gang raped to the point of anal injury. There seems to be no intent to report the crime so no consequences will be faced by the rapists. Then Davis - how horrible to watch the whole thing, do nothing to help, come in casually, jack off, and then say that the victim loved it as much as he hated it. All of this contributes to the reasons that rapes are rarely reported, happen far too often, and witnesses feel no obligation to intervene. One can say , oh it’s just a story, lighten up. Well, it’s a story that is irresponsible, dangerous, - and decidedly not at all hot or erotic which is the point of this site. Do better please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous