All Comments on 'Feminine Fantasy Come True'

by girlboybootsie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good to read your work again

i'm glad to see you're writing again! excellent as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your story is so exciting

It's always been my fantasy to be discovered wearing my fem clothes under my male clothes, as I often do. Your story has me so hot and hard I can hardly wait for 6pm

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mmmmmm

great to see you back and writing again.

I always love your stories, the seem to cover every fantasy i have, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a Bombshell!!!

So nice to find a "sister" who has so many of the same feelings I do. I'm sitting here in my sexy best, loving the feeling of my bulging breasts between my arms as I type, and wishing some guy would magically appear here so I could go to work on him. A little later on tonight, when I'm ready to ... uh ... finish up (wink wink), I'll imagine me and this girl working together to make some lucky guy very very happy.

A big deep kiss from "Karen" in Florida!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THE BEST I HAVE READ!!!!

YOU MADE MY PANTIES SO WET & MY BOY-PUSSY SO EXCITED!!! HOPE YOU KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a true woman

It's great to read about a real woman i love it i love to be doing her Ass right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot fantasy

Well worked fantasy, I just felt that it ran out of a bit of steam at the end. Also, RGs and serious TVs, would never wear stockings under leather trousers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love this Story

I have read and re-read your story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I realy loved reading this story

How nice to fullfil a beautiful fantasy.

How nice to become a wanted girl.

How nice to be treated as you always desired.

I have the same desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waiting

sitting on the edge of a hotel bed in stockings, suspenders and a black gstring waiting on my older friend to come and see me. it has taken six months to set up this meeting and I can't wait!

Your story has turned me on even more

xxx

Ciara

randomaliasrandomaliasabout 10 years ago
MORE!

Please continue this story! This is such an awesome fantasy! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love shopping too

It's wonderful to go shopping for women's clothes and letting the salesgirls know the clothes are for me. They always giggle at first but then they are usually really helpful because I've let them in on my secret. I love trying on clothes and "accidentally" letting other female customers see me dressed in my new sexy clothes. I love the feeling of getting "caught" by others. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ME TOO

i loved your story it turns me on to be with a man who loves to dress up like a women i am like the man in the story i love having sex men that have that fetish they are always sexier in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

We all dream of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Time Sissy

I have been dressing for a long time but never out side of my house.I suck on dildos and fuck my self with one.But my dream is to be with a man who would fuck me and i could suck a real cock.I am not gay or bi but when dressed i act as a horny hot women.I went on line and now i am going to met a man at a adult movie theater and hopefully sex.He says he injoys sex with cross dressers who dress sexy and takes cock.With my best red corset string thong black lace stockings and red 6"stripper heels Sheer top and red short skirt full make up and wig.Off i went and i met up with him.We went in to a large booth wear he started to kiss me and feel me up all over.He took off my top and skirt and thong.Then he took off all his clothes and started to kiss me again.Soon he was sucking my boobs and licking my body from head toe.He then turned me over and licked my ass.I felt his tongue going in my ass deeper and deeper.My cock was now rock hard and hoping not to cum.He turn me over and forced his tongue deep in my mouth and told me to suck it and i did.He then told me to keep my mouth open.I knew i was going to now suck my first hard cock.He slid it in and pushed it all the way down until his balls were on my nose and face.I felt his cock in my throat getting harder and harder.He slowly fucked my face and deep throat.I now could feel his cum sliding down my throat and i was swallowing as fast as i could.All that night i sucked him and he fucked me over and over He finished by sucking my cock and took my load twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous