All Comments on 'My Stepbrothers' Slut Ch. 07'

by slut bill

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why the lay off?

It's been too long since chapter six! Just the thought of three young studs gang banging their step-brother got me hard. I wanted to be Bill. I still would like to find myself naked and acting the slut for two or more fun loving guys but I'm too inhibited to look for the right oppurtunity. Thanks for helping me get off once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

Great fantasy! Definitely worked for me.

AsuedeAsuedeover 18 years ago
the step brothers need to become cum sluts as well

Each of the step brothers need to start being cum sluts so they can have an orgy fest.

hogjackhogjackover 18 years ago
I give...

..the entire series a five. Great action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

i'm a young girl, and the thought of other guys together turns me on beyond belief. i frequently read stories in the gay male section of literotica, but i have never read any that made me cum as many times as i did while reading your series here. i couldn't keep my hand out of my panties. you are a lucky guy to experience all of it.

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Good tale ....

I enjoyed reading all of these chapters. Thanx for writing them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved your stories

i loved your stories about being a little slut for your brothers. i grew up with 2 brothers and an older sister and in my early teens my sis caught me in her panties and bra and she told my brothers. they decided to turn me into their new slutty sister and forced me to dress like a slut and submit to their cocks and my sisters pussy and strapon whenever our parents werent in the house. i loved being their slutty sissy sister and feeling their big cocks in my mouth and tight little ass. keep up the stories they bring back great memories for me. love, chrissy

ps: find me on yahoo as CHARLIE12329745 and we can chat about this and anything else you want.

campernjcampernjalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story!!! I wish you had written another chapter detailing when of your step brothers were the slut on a Friday night...Did they suck, swallow and get fucked also on those nights when they were the slut? HOT Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hard on 24 7

Omg all of the stories r so f***en hot I hav red them all at least 14 times and I'm hard every time, don't stop there, keep going cause u hav done sum fabulous work!

deanahiideanahiiover 14 years ago
my dream

while not wanting brothers i would love to be the step brother in being used by three men that way. always having a cock to suck and one in my ass what a way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it was a lot of the same thing over and over. very repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this series a lot. As the four of you got older, did you continue being their slut. By the way, I too am a slut as I love sucking cocks, eating cum, and getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved the whole series. It reminded me of how I became a slut. The only differences are I was 48 and I experienced all of it in a period of 2 weeks. I went from being straight to being a cum loving cock sucking slut faggot. In those 2 weeks I sucked 23 cocks (at least once) and was fucked by 7 guys(all at least twice). It is a wonderful feeling to be spit roasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Family bonding

It's nice to see how, sometimes, in stepfamilies, new brothers can get along with eachother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very interesting story, especially since it was true. I wonder if you still love sucking cocks and being fucked.

hungbottomhungbottomover 6 years ago

Your story is great and I wish I had some stepbrothers like you have.

I still became a cum slut though as I was sucking and getting fucked by most of the boys in the neighborhood and I also had a couple of their dads. I still love cock and cum and enjoyed sucking and getting fucked even when I moved into my own place. The two 'bi' guys in my building and I carried on for years and still do when ever we can.

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

Hot! Love hearing about your adventures with your hot stepbrothers. I hope there are more hot times to cum!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous