All Comments on 'Teasing Wife Gets Laided'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yes great story!!

yes!yes! reminds me of the dozens of times ive heard my wife being fucked hard in our bed by some other guy while im downstairs or in the guest room!! its the biggest buzz in the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unlaided? WTF?

I checked in every urban and slang dictionary I could find, just to make sure I wasn't missing something, but it's a fact. There's no such word as, "laided." How ignorant.

On top of that, this "writer" is so inept at using the English language that it is unbelievable. She has no idea how to do dialogue. I guess typing the proper punctuation marks to denote a spoken sentence is beyond her mediocre abilities. That’s okay. It goes well with her poor grasp of the rules of grammar, syntax, as well as sentence and paragraph development. Add all that to a poor imagination. Her story line, such as it is, is one that has been done so many times out here it’s unbelievable she would stoop to writing one more tiresome piece of crap.

She is going to delete this. She’s already deleted other comments that point out how poorly she is doing. She can’t handle criticism and won’t learn. Don’t quit your day job, woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I will be waiting

For you to delete this comment and if you do I will know that you seriously don't want any bad reviews. Well, I couldn't help but to give you a bad review. A quick glance through confirmed my suspicions. You, don't care much about your work. Your title of the story said it all. 'Laided?' Not to mention you have no spelling ability, forgetting about punctuation and wrong usage of words. When all these blatant glaring mistakes stood out like sore thumb it defeats the purpose of continuing to read the story. It just get on my nerves. Terrible, really terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

The people that are bitching about your writing have to be HOMO's. It was good, no great. These are fuck stories, not engish class. Keep doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great work

i had read this story 5 or 6 months ago, and just spent several hours searching for it. i loved it then and i loved it just now. keep up the good work.

pyroburnspyroburnsabout 16 years ago
A tart is a sweet treat

Sally we all crawl before we walk or run, You enjoy writing,sex you certianly love both. My advice is do both and take great pleasure in them. Hope to read and see more of you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot story !!

I absolutely loved the story...omg !! Nevermind about the grammar and spelling.....I actually think it is better just the way you wrote it, because it is all about your passion and sexiness that comes out in your story........I am reading all of your stories....they do make me so hot, to say the least!

Wish you had a dozen more to read.......thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You had me until the end

What the hell was with the creepy pregnancy ending? That totally spoiled my boner. Now I is saded.

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyabout 15 years ago
I love the bitching and whining

I enjoy the comments from the little dicks that snivel about spelling errors.. oh well, have to bitch about something when you don't understand what the story is really about.. Yeppers, best stick to Harlequin Romance, I hear the spelling in them is purfect.. opps...

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyabout 14 years ago
This is a hot sex story not a grammar class

Get over the bitching and whining about the odd mistake. It's story not an elitist twit review. Very good story by the way. Too many little faggots that read only to nit pick and look for errors. Hear eye will gave you a fewt screwups. Got a hardon yet??? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You couldn't have paided me to read

this story... actually it was good raw erotica. It ran off a little at times, could have done with some tidying up, but good length with plenty of build up, and she was a hot and initially reluctant tart. Marrying a weak husband is rarely a mistake for a girl who likes cock. Go figure...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sally Tart writes... like a tart!

Good ideas behind the story but the delivery - how it's written - was quite juvenile. Work with an editor and you'll shine!

marlin12marlin12over 13 years ago
WOW

I never comment on stories but I had to on yours. It was awesome and by far the best I have read!!! TRULY AWESOME!!!

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 13 years ago
Real Life

With us, my married best friend came to live with us for a little while when she and her husband separated. Her husband had accused her of being frigid and I suspected it was just her husbands ineptness that kept her from having an orgasm. I told this to my husband and told him to show her she wasn't frigid. He got her off within 20 minutes (I was peeking through the cracked door) and then a few more times before he came back to our bed. They had one more session before she decided to try to put her marriage back together and she came a few times then, too, according to my husband. Nine months later, she had a little baby girl. Blood test made the doctor question the name of the Father because it couldn't be her husband. Yep. . .even though Linda was on birth control pills (perhaps not full strength) my husbands super swimmers had made her conceive. Her dopey husband still is unaware, but when I see the child, I can't for the life of me figure how he could be so ignorant. Now she begs me for the loan of my husband once a month and I can't say no to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT

This is one of the better stories I've read on here. I love the fact that there wasn't any anal and blowjob crap. Pure believable erotica. Thanks for the story.

misterjack888misterjack888over 12 years ago
Your story about the gal getting laided

Oh my god, Sarlly, that is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I JUST got done, well a little while ago, leaving a note on another story, different subject matter, but it got me to commenting, to the author, about how sexy it is for men to see, or to fantasize about seeing, another man with their girl or wife. I mentioned to her that I like that fantasy too. But I was conflicted by it. I could have never broached the idea with my wife while we were married - she would've died and I - I love the story theme , SOO sexy, but I have my own fears I suppose - not performing well, etc? Anyway, this story of yours brought the heroine along so well, with her playing her role in role-playing, then actually fucking a guy her husband helped to set her up with, so well. She didn't want to hurt her husband, and yet became overcome with her own natural lust. Very hot.

Is it sexy for you to think of making love with another man in front of your husband?

Long comment, sorry. You asked for a mail to respond to, I'm at misterjack888@yahoo.com. I'm Jack

CoolBreeezCoolBreeezover 11 years ago
One of the best stories here!

One of the best stories here!

PrevertedMePrevertedMeover 11 years ago
Exellent

what more can I say

DocCISDocCISover 11 years ago
Could have been great...

A very good story that could have been fantastic with the proper punctuation and spell check. Just came across this story and it definitely could have used the benefit of an editor previewing it.

Conversation should have quotation marks, and each time you tried to relay what they were saying without punctuation drew more attention towards the bad writing and away from what could have been a great story.

I highly recommend a rewrite, to at least correct some of the punctuation. I haven't read other stories from you so hoping your writing has matured. Also could have done without the pregnancy twist, but that's a writer's prerogative. What can't be forgiven is how the story was written.

Again, could have been a FANTASTIC story if it were written with punctuation and spelling...

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Teasing

Another great story! I just love your stories. Hope there is more Cummin. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
VULVA

'Vulvas' get touched. 'Vaginas' get fingered, or penetrated. (Yeah, 'touch' is involved in those latter cases, also!), but the first part of female pudenda which gets attention is usually the external aspects, i.e. vulva. 'Vagina' is the internal barrel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sico.

Vulva, Vagina....... who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage

Any chance I could marry her? OMG Hott!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sexy

LOVED THE STORY...IT HAD ME CUMMMMMMMMING IN REAL LIFE...PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS ONE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Wife and I loved the story, especially her getting done in her own bed. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammatical error in the name of a story??

Doesn't bode too well for the rest of this travesty. Scolled to the end and gave it 1* it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So there was a few spelling mistakes!

I really enjoyed the story.Discribed in great detail!

Must confess it had me cumming too!

Just love to get my hands on that piece of ass!

Very well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shouldn't the title be correct?

Laid, not laided, is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Larry then said wail your up there .........."wail"? Really? It's WHILE

I seen his bag .............really? I SAW, not "I seen".

Did you even get a GED?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lucky you

would love to try this with my wife i was so horny reading it,if you have any more tales like this please tell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmm... Hot hot hot

Very hot. I will search for more of your stuff. My wife also lived it. Not logged in so no email. Sorry. All the best. Don't worry about the nasty comments.

altegoaltegoalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Very hot and very fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost the same as us

When my wife and I were very young, newly married, we had a buddy of mine who used to stop by and sleep on our couch. One time we ended up so drunk and out of it, all three of us were in our bedroom for some reason I can't remember and our friend passed out on our bed. We weren't sure what to do so we just crawled in under the blankets and passed out ourselves.

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up with my wife shaking my arm gently and when she saw I'd awoken, she whispered in my ear, "Bill's got his hand under my nightie and is playing with my pussy." Cripes, I just about had an orgasm from her words! I whispered back to just hold still and maybe he'll quit, he might be doing it because he's still asleep and drunk.

She didn't think so but held still and all the sudden she whispered in my ear that he was finger fucking her. I listened as sure enough, I could hear the squelching sounds of her very wet pussy as he ran his finger in and out. Then she whispered he must have fallen asleep, he pulled his finger out. But then we both felt the bed shift and suddenly she said, "he's rubbing his cock around my hole." He had been wearing sweats and probably just pulled them down. She was laying on her side facing me with her ass stuck out in his general direction.

Before I could say anything, she gave a sharp intake of breath and she moaned. She just held still and let him fuck her and I laid there and listened. He was most likely not even totally awake and wouldn't remember in the morning. The slow movement of the bed sped up and I could hear the slaps of flesh and my wife stuck her hands down the front of my own shorts and grabbed my hard cock. She just held it while he pounded her from the back. All the sudden I heard a groan and the movement slowed down, he'd just shot his load inside my bride of less than 2 years. He rolled back over and within a few seconds we could both hear him snoring noisily!

After waiting a few moments to make sure he was asleep, my wife threw her leg over me and before I could pull my shorts down, she shinnied up over my chest and plopped her cunt right on my mouth! She knew I loved to suck my own cum from her cunt and she assumed I'd want to clean her again. She was right. I licked and sucked the biggest load she'd ever had in her and while I was busying sucking and swallowing, I shot my load in my underwear without touching myself. She crawled off and flopped down beside me and we were quickly sound asleep. I woke another time in the middle of the night to movement and this time Bill wasn't trying to be covert, instead he was between my naked wifes thighs just pounding away, grunting and groaning while trying to nut in her cunt. He finally did and I stopped pretending and before he was off of her, I was starting to crawl between her legs! He laid and listened while I took about 10 strokes and shot my load and without thinking, crawled down and licked it all up. We fell back asleep again.

The next morning I woke up alone in fear. What had we done, what had *I* done? I went downstairs and my wife, wearing a nightgown was just dishing up some breakfast and they acted like nothing happened. We sat around for a while after breakfast and drank coffee while we talked about nothing important until all the sudden Bill stood up, lifted my wife to her feet and flipped her around so she was lying facedown on the table and pushing his sweats down and her bathrobe up, sunk his cock in so fast and easy, she had to have been wet. While he pounded her, she closed her eyes, refusing to look at me while she was fucked, Bill on the other hand stared right at me, grinning! Then his face changed and he sped up and started filling her cunt. Like nothing important had happened, he pulled out and sat down telling me, "Your turn!"

I would like to say right now, I misunderstood. I got behind my wife, then knelt down and started licking her pussy instead of fucking her. It was another large load and was trying to run down her slit and drip off her clit, but I caught it early and was able to save every drop of it on my tongue. It tasted as good as I remembered from the night before. I sucked, licked and slobbered all over her pussy until she was clean and unfortunately, Bill was hard again from watching. He stood up, put his hand on my wifes back to hold her in place and told me to wet his cock. I took it in my mouth and started sucking it, tasting his cock and her cunt. When he was ready I held it against her hole and watched as he slid in and fucked her for quite a while that time, probably 10 minutes. Again, I cleaned up, though this time I laid on the floor and she squatted on my face so it all drained out.

Since then, Bill stops by whenever he needs pussy or a good blowjob, which I've gotten pretty good at. If my wife isn't home, I suck him and play with myself at the same time. A perfect session has me cumming an instant after he'd finished and I'm swallowing. 20 years later, he lives with us and though he doesn't sleep in our room, he cums in and fucks her whenever and however he wants.

I cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was the husband REALLY that stupid?

When you write about people with an IQ of a rock, this is what you get. Stupid. Only a moron would not put two and two together. Did hubby never talk to the Doctor? He didn't ask the Doctor about the the dangers of a premature birth and have the Doctor tell him it WASN'T a premature birth? Idiotic story. She's about to be divorced and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MUAHAHAHAHA

i love these kinda stories. i get off towards the real exciting parts (jerry n her) so when im all done i get to read the last part and laugh at the husband and that slut of a wife. I mean, me n my wife got sum fantasies n shit but alll strictly bed stuff. lolz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Didn't even read this garbage !!

Grammatical error in its title don't bode too well for the content, so I just scrolled to the end and gave this illiterate drivel what it deserve ! "1*" !!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Teasing Wife Gets Laided

Really??? Maybe she dieded after she got fuckeded. Or maybe somebody just shooted her to put her out of her mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
trailerpark romance

Yep, it's a good thing they didn't have a hound dog ready and waiting...

It would go with the fine use of the English language depicted herein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not to Smart

You have unprotected sex with a different guy than your husband, while you and your husband have been trying for a baby and you don't think of the morning after pill. Not to smart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing

nothing like getting laided...

Does your computer not have spellcheck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheaters, liars and fools

Doctors don't lie, wives do, to asshole husbands, at least by stupid authors!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Anyone have story like this? Its hot

warner34warner34over 6 years ago
Great story!

What a great tale of a married couple growing through kinks that turn them on. Loved it!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Hot.

Hot! Hot! Hot! very hot story. So now he has to raise somebody else's kid because he wanted to play a game. Bravo for her. This girl writes some very hot stories. I hope she doesn't stop her fabulous work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still One Part Missing...

Ok - yes hot story, and of course the missing pieces are the parts that allowed the rape to take place; the husband drinking too much and passing out.

So where it the additional Epilogue where John confronts Jerry and kicks his teeth in? Perhaps crashing a knee for permanent remembrance of what he did to his wife? Making sure everyone in the office knew what he did ruining him?

Just saying...I would have chased his ass down that night...$.02

MurfyMurfyover 5 years ago
Service Provided

I guess that they will have to invite Jerry over again if they want a second child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another one

Another good story poorly written. Wrong words, wrong spelling, wrong grammar, wrong punctuation, etc. I hope you can remember what you learned in elementary school so you can write right your good stories.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Love the ending.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Oh the secrets we keep to balance out our lives...

All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You - Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfxs0IDeMs

Love your stories Sally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I believe this is most married guys fantasy

Sally,

We loved your story! Hopefully there will be additional parts. John was a dumb ass, however I can see why he perused “his dream.” Unfortunately he failed to follow through with his plan and thereby failed to protect his wife! Awesome story.

🦊& Joy

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Classic. Nothing new

Pregnancy is useless.

Why are so many writers obsessed with the idea of ​​making a "cheating" woman pregnant?

And the next day's pill exists!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol!

Confusions are so funny. And emotions, blame game and guilt make things so easy.

She thought he would stop it, so she kept removing her clothes, getting oral and penetrated in front of him AND behind his back away from him AND again AND again AND enjoyed and slept with Jerry in their bed...but oh, she thought he would stop him >> So its, his fault. He started the fantasy-gets-real game that both agreed and enjoyed >> So yeah, not her fault...at least poor thing didnt enjoy lol!

Btw, she didn't orgasm but still was not hurt, biology? In the 1st instance had Tom heard what his brother and sis-in-law were doing, he would had severed connections with them, lol!

Jerry got the cake and ate it too, foolish married couple, lol! He acts like a pimp parading his prostitute, won't be surprised if they earning from this as that's the only next step.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome story!

Your story was very hot! I hope John gives in and let's you have fun again. I know he has jerked to this scene over and over again and washes more but feels too guilty to ask you to do it again in fear you would hate him. You have to bring it up or just do it or it will eat at him. Convince him you're ok with it and want to do it again to please him. So happy you got your baby out of it and John is fulfilled as a daddy! This scenerio is what my wife and i did. Even thinking she was pregnant by a friend/ stranger or me. Though unlike John, i had no hang ups and assured her I'd accept anything that happens. ArthurArthur

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE this story (💚) gave you a 5 (★★★★★).

Regardless of what happened in the past, Jon's wife (❤) is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sally, your story of teasing wife gets laid is amazing. I love the fact you made it human, a guy has beautiful wife, and she agrees to try something to please his sexual appetite. But as they start to become more intrested in this life style, he still just fantasizes about seeing her just about to be taken and stops it, this is where if I didnt know better is where she (Mandy) goes down a different path. I think after a few near misses she becomes comfortable with as " Doris Day used to sing, Que Sera, Sera" what ever will be, will be.. Because when Jerry entered the picture well she wanted to fuck that guy. Oh yes it still was for her husband, but not entirely

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story Sally Tart! It would have given me wood if I could get it. I have always enjoyed sharing my wife with other guys! In Fact my first wife and I lived in a small apt when we first married. I encouraged her to have sex with a couple of my service buddies but I wanted more! I encouraged her to seduce the Neighbor. But she refused she said because he was ugly. LOL I said well why don't you just go next door to talk to him. after a while start rubbing your neck and then ask him to. once he does then say let us go in your place to do it. Then just get naked while he rubs your neck. She Did! LOL then came back horny as hell. I asked her if she had sex but she said no. So I said you should go back to his apt and give him a rub down to pay him back. But this time you call let him be naked too, except he should leave his shorts on. She leaves and proceeds to get naked with the neighbor. I try to listen thru the wall but can't hear anything. She comes back later and we get in bed so she can show me what happened. I laid on my stomach as she rubbed by shoulders with her tits. Then she told me to turn over like she did him. Since she was naked her pussy was right on his and my dick. She couldn't resist him anymore because she was too horny. She mentioned that his dick was bigger than mine. As we had sex I kept asking her things like Now that she fucked him if she was going to fuck him every day. She'd moan "uh huh" "Oh yeah" Then I'd ask your going to fuck him every day and then when your FERTILE spend the day in bed with him aren't you? "Oh Yeah" turns out he did knock her up. But she miscarried never missed her pills after that! % stars for Sally Tart!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Sally a Very Hot Story. I liked the way the interactions permitted the wife to finally be satisfied while her hubby slept. Very cool. Please understand that it is the Ideas and the delivery not to much as the spelling or proper Grammar. Who Cares about that. Guys just want to read a hot story that gives them wood and women a story that makes them Wet! We aren't on here for a "spelling bee" or spelling contest. 5 Stars thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars for the writer. I loved this story, just loved it. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s what you get LOOSERS ! ! !

John you are the WORST,

marlin12marlin12about 1 year ago

This is my all time favorite story on Literotica. I have read it so many times and am always amazed. I skip straight to page 3 when she is at her place on the couch. So freaking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey, moron! It's spelt "L-O-S-E-R-S".

"Looser" means: not tight; over-sized; roomy - like the pea-brain in your skull. A very, very loose fit.

Great story - 5* stars. From page 3 is the best...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous