All Comments on 'Wife's Modelling Career'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
What's this? Lit 101?

I don't give a damn about the redaction, as long as I enjoy the reading.

I don't like this pretty much. But it's OK

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
To the Author(s)

After checking your biography, you said you are a couple. Based on what you said there, where I come from, you two are called whores and pimps.

I hate these kind of stories in loving wife category because it is so hipocratical. This is a selfish couple, not a loving one.

Oh! I gave it a 5 vote so it would hurt to delet this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

What I would give to have a wife like that.

I'd have retired a long time ago.

I would have had to alter my sex life a bit with her however. The kissing of her would have had to have been a rarity, saved and limited to cheeks, (facial only after washing). It would only have been done on holidays and such, after making sure her breath was freshened with mouthwash, and her cheeks cleaned with Tide.

Fucking would only have been done to her in cases of last resort with a thickness of at least four condoms. (to ward off disease). As long as those conditions were adhered to, I see no reason not to be the happiest man alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

This was an erotic story right up to the part where she started fucking other men... Now its cheating wife story. I loved the story up to the ending and it was just alittle weak, it gave us no insite into the hubbies feelings long term... right now he is think only of sex but how will he feel about his wife in the morning.... She cheated and loved it he is no wimp..accourding to the story, Shouldn't he be alittle mad at her?

Foxe-MaleFoxe-Maleover 19 years ago
Ya Gotta Be Kidding!

"She didn't notice when the third guy climbed on" ?????

Was she smokin' Gangi or crack or somepin?????

Ya gotta be kiddin! Ya call this erotica? I call this comedy with canned laughter. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
filthy fucking movie

strangely enough, i just saw "Fuck My Wif Please" yesterday. since im not sure which one was your wife, i would be delighted to have any of them to come home to me for sloppy secpnds or mabe even fifths of tenths. in any case, if her pussy was too lose, just tighten it up by sucking out the extra liquid. if shr comes often also, you will enjoy a tryly delicious treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I know what you mean Annons.

I was reading a Tom Clancy novel and I came across a mispelled word. When I ran across a part where Clancy obviously forgot to put a word in I got fed up with the book and threw it away. I mean Tom Clancy is supposed to be one of the best but here he mispelled a word or two and his books are only a thousahnd pages or more. You annonymous simpletons. You haven't the slightest of what it takes to write a story. I have never seen one by "annonmous" here. Get a fukin life or better yet haunt some other site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

I loved the story, I had imagined that was my wife doing those photoshoots and it was her getting it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
protection for the wife

That was great but i hope she was protected with birth control pills and had a medical exam for stds and hivs

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dangerous

these are stories...masturbation fantasies from many people who have never hadf a good fuck in their life. you moron...they dont need condoms of pills. you cand get pregnant or a disease from screwing a monitor. get rea now and teh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my goodness...

with only my one modeling experience, I can really appreciate how all of this happened, and you told it so well, and, in addition, I can better see my husband's viewpoint... Wow!

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 11 years ago
one of my faves

i have always loved this story since first stumbling upon it ... there are some grammar and style problems if one would like to nitpick but frankly it doesn't detract from the enjoyment for me ... just finished jerking off again to it :) love when he finds how loose she is ... very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i would divorce my wife

my wife fucked another man i dont give a fuck she would be on the street.

done over and out.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 10 years ago
Tremendous

Tracy that is tremendous. x

I have done some 'shoots' but just for Frank. Bill etc. I know the excitement I got from stripping the few times I have done it (my experiences are on my page) and I know only too well how easy it was/is to get carried away at things like this!

The lingerie party i recently 'posed' at was the same: fuck me I was shagged bandy LOL x x x

BooomerBooomeralmost 9 years ago
Great Stroke Story!

However - you could really use the services of an editor or a proofreader. Lots of low hanging fruit grammatical errors. Or you could always read it out loud to your loving slut wife of a model and have her help you with your grammar between rounds of sex! IJS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loving wife

What a great wife that helps provide money and enjoys herself while doing it. She should be kind and share all that cum with her husband when she gets home. He would find that licking her cum filled pussy is a great turn on as I do with my wife Fresh fucked pussy tastes so good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
heath70

Great stories, just love it. As for those that don't like these type of stories, don't read it. Let us enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Fucking wonderful! I'd love to fuck a whore in that situation!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mrs. Canyon is what this whore named her gaping cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a very sexy and beautiful wife that loved 2 model like that I love how it went to hardcore and she is able to take on four to five guys I think your story was very hot and your wife is too

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

Once you start fucking for money, you can't stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous