All Comments on 'Painful Love'

by phaeder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
true Dom?

It seems like your wife is a willing sub. Are you up to being a willing Master? If not maybe you can find her one as a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
disturbing

it is a wonderful story don't misunderstand my heading. It touched me in ways I cant describe. All I can say is it makes perfect sense, in one way or another we take what others would percieve as abuse or tramatic horrors (arguments, name calling, being cheated on) at the hands of the person you love the most, giving forgiveness where others would say it wasn't deserved. but in the end it doesnt matter as long as you and your partner find peace with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erm

im sorry but it wasent sexy or erotic it was wroung ,even Masters in the BDSM wount hurt there sub beacuse of a bad day at work ,there a real word 4 it domestis violence whiles those woman are privitly suffering beacuse they diside he needed it ur making up sex stories about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worst ever

BDSM is about fantasy and sexual dominance through acts that use pain to enhance sexual pleasure. This was about the anger of a man who did not deserve the love of his wife. It had nothing to do with sex. It had to do with the beating of his wife just for the sick fact that he needed to take out pain on someone weaker than himself. He is a wife-beater, not a Dom. This is about true violence, not BDSM. What a horrible, horrible story. There is something very, very wrong with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truth behind the story

Here's the thing: this story isn't so much about a husband BEATING his wife, so get that thought out of your head. When a sub is punished for a wrong doing, it is because she did something wrong, and must suffer the consequence. The mood of the Dom ALWAYS plays a major part in it. If he is happy, the punishment isn't as severe. The submissive part of this story is that she took what he gave her out of love and devotion. She could have said the safe word but chose not to. In the end, HE DID!!!!! That is very obvious to those that have actually READ the story. Instead of bitching about it, try giving CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!. And if you hate BDSM and think it's a bunch of wife beaters, then maybe you should stop reading BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very very sweet!!

i loved it! mixing love, pain and faithfulness is always a plus for me!!

keep writting =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ok!

Um......Where do I begin? It was terrible, stupid, and disturbing. Get a life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous