All Comments on 'Mom Turns Us On'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
William2323William2323over 19 years ago
love this story

Loved this story

fmq41fmq41about 11 years ago
hey bud

hey buddy, great to see your incest stories..i have similar interests and am writing a superhorny story that you shall love reading .. keep connected.. isnt it great writing stories about a mom who does everyone ;) great really :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I seen my mom with a few different guys and found naked pics.of her at a friends house.she likes showing her body off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Voyeur son dreams about seeing his naked mom having sex with a man other than her husband

I never saw what i was dreaming abut i saw a man feel her thighs & her butt cheeks when she wore just a bikini & had an apron on the front. He was her gormer boss and one of dinner guests my parents entertained in a rented cottage. I was 18, i saw it from outside protected by the pitch-darkness of night.

BTW my mom's ass & her thighs in my book were the sexiest thing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

As a young man I was obsessively infatuated with my mom.

My dad was 13 years her senior. He was who he was & in his presence my mom was always prim & proper. They both worked.

I never saw my real mom until I went to college. I lived off campus, I shared a huge house with a bunch of guys. My parents lived only 125 miles away. My mom used to visit me once or twice a month. She stayed overnight.

We the roommate had a party whenever my mom was visiting. She could drink more bear than any of my roommates, even though one of them was 32 (we called him pops). She treated him differently than the rest of guys: she was nice to him but in a different way. She made a nice & affirmative comment on everything he had to say. "Pops, your gerlfriend got a jackpot, never let her tell you otherwise..." she said once in front of pops & me. "You don't have a girlfriend? What's the matter with those girls these days?"

My mom's flirting with pops was getting more and more aggressive. She was less inhibitted when dealing with him (she was not overly inhibited except when my dad was present!)

Then, totally accidentally, I caught them in flagrante. A class was cancelled & i came home. They were not having sex, but she was on the sofa laying on her stomach as he was kneeling by the sofa kissing the back of both her knees & her thighs. She eore a summer dress. I spotted her thong on the sofa by her feet.

"Pops, she said, i think you should go to your room now. Please" then she addressed me: "Hon please let me talk to you in private. I won't claim innocence but i have the right to be heard. I will be back in 2 minutes..."

I was standing there like a zombi, like in a hypnotic trance; i had a feeling all of what was happening had nothing to do with me. By the time my mom joined me in the living room, i realized how much i was attracted to her. I simply knew I would not rat on her, come hell or high water.

When mom came back to the living room she started to apologize but I interrupted her. "Let me give you a hug," i said.

"Mom, what happened has happened, but it never happened. Period. You are made of flesh. To err is human. I will not tell anybody, not even my brother, let alone my dad. There is nothing to tell if nothing happened. Had something indeed happened, that would be our secret."

She thanked me several times that evening. Told me i was very mature for my age.

And then she asked me not to be mad at her when she tells me something. I told her to go ahead.

"I've noticed you have the hots for me... Let me finish, please... It is not abnormal, & as a rule it's transitory."

I never had incestuous sex with my mom. Mom & I became & remained best frends.

This is based on true events in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous