All Comments on 'Oh, How I Love You'

by kokshur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

Good twist on a common theme. Nice story.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
A Nice Story Indeed

Sounds like a 74 yo literotica writer is remembering those days of youth and his first experience; perhaps there will be more to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
owwwww

OW it was so cuet i relly loved it ood job. it was wrelly good i injoyd it. :)

swabbyswabbyalmost 13 years ago
Nostalgia is great.

I don't think Model A Fords had automatic transmissions, but that was a minor glitch. The motel setting and vibe of the story were great. I felt like the Way Back Machine took me on a hot little journey. Amazing, innocent awakening. Nice.

kokshurkokshurover 12 years agoAuthor
a couple thoughts

point 1, to Swabby- even a manual transmission needs to be in neutral if you're going to push the car.

point 2. looking back at this story i can't help thinking how sleazy the mechanic character could be seen to be. here's the young naive virgin boy with a broken car. and Jake essentially is offering to fix the car in exchange for sex. and we and the main character have only Jakes word for it that the car trouble is as serious as he says. maybe he just had to tighten a loose wire or replace a leaky hose.

the only noble thing about Jake is that he tells the boy it's only sex, not love. Not his fault the boy is a romantic and chooses to believe it is love. Or maybe thinking it's love keeps him from thinking of himself a manwhore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous