All Comments on 'Wanking for Nikki and Ann'

by hovebeach

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great turn on.

Great story .. great subject. One of the times I was turned on the hottest without sex was one night when I watched my then boyfriend wanking off without him knowing I was watching. I had been sleeping and had woken to him doing it but he was too busy to know that I was watching. Unfortunately as soon as he finished he got up and left the apartment so I was unable to get fucked but I sure wanted a hard fast one if he had stayed.

SatisfierSatisfierover 18 years ago
A more intriguing wanking

Good story. Quite realistic.

I suspect many women would like to see men wanking.

The story would have been better if he had bartered with the women, requiring them to show off their womanly charms to get him increasingly aroused. The wanking could have been described in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

I'm not saying this is a true story, but it definitely was believable. Several women I've met have LOVED watching men jerk off, others not so much so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good stuff

it takes me back to a similar experience with my sister and one of her friends back when i was in high school...maybe i'll write about it...cept i may not be that good of a writer...but this was really hot for me. i get off on being watched. and it's even better with strengers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As a woman...

.. that loves the concept of men wanking, and watching them doing it, I have to say I loved this story. Would have been nice to have a few more descriptions of the sensations accompanying tho as the man became more aroused. But still one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wanking for women

Actually im on one of those meet for sex sites and through being on there ive learnt women do love watching men wank for them.Since this big discovery ive met single and groups of women just to let them watch me.I turn up at a designated house or i will accom at my home, i get naked then let them watch as i masturbate, once ive cum i just more or less get dressed and go back to my daily life, no harm done and a good time was had by all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i also wank for ladies

i have three women who come round to my place in leicester, and all they want is to see me wank, which is fine by me, they do sometimes give me a hand or finish me off in there mouth, but i have never had full sex with any of them, shame.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lovely

my wife loves me to wank on her

richard_doitrichard_doitover 11 years ago
Enjoy wanking for an audience myself.

Being a real exhibitionist, I love wanking to an audience (of women naturally). Have done so on several occasions (only with willing women I might add). Seems some girls really like to watch a guy doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My 2 cousins were a bit straight and at 18 and 19 had not had long term boyfriends. The oldest one Dianne told me that her last boyfriend told her to touch his cock and wank it. She wasn't sure what he meant and he got angry and dropped her. As a joke I said I will show you, and Dianne said oh thanks, that would be great. I said I am joking,she said please, I said well but no one is to know. She said what about Gail, can she watch too, she will need to know. She called her before I could say anything. So, I dropped my jeans, my cock had responded and was semi hard, we will need a towel. So I showed them how to move their hands slowly up and down, then carefully around the sensitive head, then a bit faster, you will feel it get harder, if you touch the balls he will cumm faster but be gentle, you can touch me if you like, Dianne didn't move but Gail moved to me and put her hand around my cock, 2 little strokes,then nervous laughter as she took her hand away. At this stage most guys would like you to have their cocks in your mouth, they both laughed but now to make them cumm move your hand a little higher and move it a little faster like this, I guarantee he wont be able to stay still and he will cumm as my cumm roped high into air, landing onto the towel, 6 strong bursts, then smaller. Any questions and as a joke I said if you need to practice I am available as I moved to the bathroom to clean up. Dianne had to go, I wonder to practice on her boyfriend and Gail made me some lunch and then said she would like to try if I didn't mind. She is a rather solid girl, I said sure, I took all my clothes off, my cock starting to react and lay down as she started to stroke me,she was good,i got hard and said get that towel and she did and my cumm shot up for the second time in the day, looping into the air, part of the first bit landing on her face. We both laughed, but she kept stroking, she wouldn't let go. That afternoon she wanted to try again, I told her well, we can try and that's when I got her to suck me, my fingers to her pussy, soaking wet, I moved her, told her to take her clothes off,she did, and she lay on top of me, my cock in her mouth,my tongue working her fat pussy as she orgasmed and then my cumm spurted into her mouth.She didn't miss a beat,swallowed the lot.For the next month she wouldn't leave me alone and for the next 2 years my cock was in her mouth or pussy and a couple of times in her arse until I moved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

It's a fantasy of mine to be naked with a group of fully clothed women. So this story hit the mark. I wouldn't need asking twice to wank off for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Being watched wanking

My wife loves to watch me wank and the times I've done it, she cums at the same time that I shoot my stuff.

I don't find it easy though. Always feels a bit strange.

I don't do it as much as we both would like.

shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love wanking for people girls and guys and love watching them wank as well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While I prefer cumming in my wife's pussy, she often feels pain after her orgasm; she is very tight and I am a little too big for her. Usually, she pulls off of me and then I jack off while she sucks my nipples and cups my balls and strokes my prostate through my taint. It is not the way I would prefer to finish, but it is fairly good and having her help me cum and then commenting on the amount that shoots out of my cock is interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous