All Comments on 'Beach Day'

by SunBoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hott

I sun myself in a local park. A few years ago this certain spot in the park used to be crawling with guys, but now it's dead as a limp dick. Got my cock sucked about eight years ago. This story made me think of all the good times. Richard. jajjfan@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
butt fuck

I loved your story. Sounds very real to me. If you haven't really done it yet, please do yourself a favor and do it. I used to jog with a big butt plug up my ass. I wore a black pouch with elastic sides and no back string at all. over that, a thin lycra , much- too -tight- on- me pair of black runnung shorts. Needless to say, many horny hunks enthusiastically replaced that enormous plug with their condom clad hot cocks. The sight of me pulling that plug from my gaping asshole was enough to get them out of their shorts and into my ass as fast as I could wish them to. AHHHHH the memories. Maybe later today!!!

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Keep it coming

You should definitely keep writing stories with this character. I'm looking for a hot uninhibited gay slut like this guy in real life to convert me to the pleasure of man to man sex.

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 19 years ago
Ah, days on the beach

There's a beach near San Fran where a bi-guy can lots of fun. Your story reminded me of many an afternoon... thanks! Keep the stories cumming...

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Nice

Sounds like you're more of an exhibitionist in your (supposedly fictitious) story; maybe the next venture you will have a supply of rubbers with you make the toys unneccessary. I haven't cruised the local beaches in quite a while, but you can meet all kinds of interesting hot guys of all ages that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
let 'em cum

I liked your story a lot, but would have preferred to let the two men cum in your mouth. I haven't tried the beach (would love to do it publicly), but have done glory holes quite a bit. The idea of sucking off a complete stranger is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
beach story

loved your story would have loved to have been there but I would have fucked you cos I always have a condom and lube with me

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
Please, please write some more

Your stories are so fucking hot my cock is dripping cum as I write this. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cock is hard from this as I imagined I was you in all of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous