All Comments on 'Ravaged in Broad Daylight! At 18! Ch. 02'

by fur4fur

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

loved this story,so erotic...the sense of submission and helplessness was wonderful...any more?

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 19 years ago
Fabulous

Loved the first one, and had not even considered the possibility of a second. Now I'm looking forward to the third(?). So erotic.

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Hot Stuff

You certainly got some hot stuffing during that little adventure at the park, ah the thrill of doing something exciting and illegal in a public place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
becoming a slut for cock

Now that he knows he likes it he should do more. Maybe hang out in the park restroom where there is a gloryhole that he can suck cock through. Getting face fucked as he enjoys being a slut would be good.

ida_motieida_motieover 19 years ago
very hot

a young, innocent virgin getting fucked at a public place by older men.... i can't imagine anything more erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy shit

This is possibly the hottest sequel to the hottest story ever. I've never read anything so erotic in my life (and I've read a lot).

Thank you and write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

Oh my god what a story...

I was going mad with the first part only to just find out that the sequel is even better!

What a sexy scenario with a yound guy being fucked by strangers in open view without being able to resist.

It's a story not dirty, not hard but very erotic and dreaming.

Thank you friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wish it were me

Once or twice a year I find myself in that boy's lucky situation. (without the ass fucking. I'm ready for that now though) I always wondered what I looked like. This story paints a hot picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

That was an awesome story, I`d love to be the boy,but all of them have to fuck me and fill me full of cum. glorious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
true story

years before aids destroyed unprotected sex, i lived in a medium sized southwest city. there was a small park on the edge of the city where men gathered and sucked and fucked. some of us were bi and occasionally a slut would show up and take on some men..twice u=i sawa trainrun on one although we called it a gang bang. one summer night a major fire broke out downtown. i knew all police pertrsonnel would be involved. i hurried to the park. i wasnt the only one who realized it would be safe. imoved to the middle of the smsall grassy are and undressed, laying down. instantly there were several men on me, excited by my brazen sluttishness. i was licked and touched and instantly on fire. one man crouched over my mouth and filled my eager mouth. i had kubed my man vcunt before i sat down. i felt mty legs lifted and a cock filled me. i was fucked by 14 men that niught and swallowed at least 20 loads of cum. i was relubed several times as my cunt got sore. i told them to be patient...everyone who wanted could fuck me or cum in my mouth or face. two women had watched part of the night and, as the aky just began to get light, one crouched over my face and peed over me. i was thirsty and ui swallowed evert drop. i never had thisopportunity again. a few months later the first word of aids flashed and instead of being a delicious, warm creamy white substance that felt so good when you were fucked or tasted so gooid, it became a toxic threat. this story brought back the unbelievable thrill of being used and loving it, over and over again in a public place. every word of this is true. i just wish peoiple who love all kinds of sex could have thay experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved the wonderful story

i am a submissive male fantising and dreaming and wanting a big cock coming in my mouth and down my throat and being held down legs spread wide apart a hard cock forceing its way my willing and willing ass oh would love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

My dick stayed hard during the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loves

God, this is hot. I wish this were me, honestly. I've been confused about my sexuality lately, and it's stuff like this that makes me lean towards gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

Everytime I want to read something hot and exciting I always come back to this story. I'm a woman, but I love the way you portrayed the men in this story. Brilliant writing! ;)

Marie

mouth4umouth4ualmost 16 years ago
love to be seen

I also have had a lot of sex in parks and especially love it when others are watching. I am a slut most of the time when having sex, but especially get crazy when i am sucking a cock or getting my ass fucked in public. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Nice Fantasy

I am sitting here reading this with a butt plug in and fantasizing about getting fuck like this. Mark is one lucy man. I would personally drive there the next day and not only view the tape with them, but copy it and then make round II. Needless to say, I literally cum on myself just reading and wishing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SISSY SLUT

i loved it so much that i sunbathed on purpose nude in our cruising area in boston but the guys looking at me were all to scared to cum up and offer to put sun-tan lotion on me.

RaineTheSageRaineTheSagealmost 14 years ago
O.O

WOW! That was fucking HOT!!! After reading this story, I now feel an overwhelming urge to get GangBanged in a public place... hmm... ^-^

ohio_bottom347ohio_bottom347about 13 years ago
I want this!!

I need to be fucked just like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It just gets better!

Ch. 2 got he just as hard as Chap. 1 - I still envy Mark! Hot!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 12 years ago
Way too good

You are a master of my fantasies! WOW! I knew my hardon wouldn't make it through this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

and before Mark could protest,

----

it is getting ridiculous when you still write the 'protest' possibility, when you've made us believe that this idiot won't protest to anything. and any internal protests he/you mention are bull shit cause he always does what he thinks he shouldn't anyways. the lack of challenge in getting mark to do anything isn't very exciting- cause mark just is a big old slut it appears

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hard...hard.......and cumming.

very erotic!!

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
Next?

Hope U r going to write up the video viewing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Each story is hotter than the last!!! I would LOVE to trade places with Mark!!!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Loved this - a fantasy of mine, multiple men cuming in both my holes, while I give 2 others hand jobs. Want to do this in a gay bathhouse.

polerider2000polerider200010 months ago

Totally brilliant! I came twice before I was able to finish the story. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shocking! Shocking and scandalous!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this. One of my #1 fantasies to be taken by 2 or more hairy men with a cock in my ass and mouth exposed to the world. Totally gay in public and loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous