All Comments on 'Step Dad to the Rescue'

by BellaMia319

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Moly!

What an incredibly hot story... Well written technically, with good use of plot and vocabulary, no dumb-ass typos or confusion of ?your" and "you're"... but besides all that?

Wow... great descriptions of the characters and the "attitude" each of them have. The action is down and dirty, and the dialogue is smokin' hot and adds to the nastiness of it all. And ya gotta love an agressive girl like that! (at least we guys do!)

I am running out of superlatives, so I will just say "kudos", and hope we can see more from you, either chapter two of this little jewel or something else equally creative.

?Please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

can't wait for step daddy to fuck her more... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story.

How about some additional sessons between these two and also include mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damn!

that story was extremely hot, i hope you write more!

Boo1104Boo1104over 19 years ago
YOU GO GIRL!!!

Well written Ms. Lady. A wonderful first story. I know we will be hearing more from you right! MUAH!!!

Great Job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please write more!!!

u r hot please continue with this line!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

Great story. Give us more!

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 18 years ago
There needs to be a special catagory.

To divide the OVERSIZED and the normal characters.

It is so boring. You guys with your oversized dicky fetish and your oversize boob fetish.

If you want to excite a REAL girl give yor guy anoversized tongue.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Extremely Hot!

I can't wait for your next submission!...Hopefully it will be one that stems from the wild times we have had together!...

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

This needs a continuance, with the white stepdaddy making a mommy out of his stepdaughter so their baby can have chocolate milk....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Step daughter sizzles

I can identify with this story as it really happened to me too. My step daughter,however,was a milky white redhead. Yes large breast and a sizzleing attitude. The sex was fantastic! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

SKmanSKmanabout 9 years ago
Spicy

I like the Acton. Had me excited and waiting for what cum next.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
Just right

I like just the right amount of detail and transition from scene to scene. Great storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous