All Comments on 'In the Pumpkin Patch'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CLIT_VIXENCLIT_VIXENover 19 years ago
awesome

That was one of the best I have ever read. Keep up with the story line PLEASE!!!!!

blackbel2003blackbel2003over 19 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story! I had never read an erotic horror tale before, and this one just stunned me. Original, transpiring black humour, and for once not pretending that the lady was throughly enjoying to be in bondage. Compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damned good story

Stories like this hit all the right switches. I greatly enjoyed reading it. Makes you want to go carve a creepy jack-o-lantern :)

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Erotic Horror~

A tale woven indepth and with charactor, wonderfull tale...

(~_*)good luck...happy halloween. And beware those Pumpkin Patches...he he he

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whoa!!!!

Great and SCARY story. A fine example of excellent writing fueled by an incredible imagination! Just another reason why your one of my favorite authors. THANKS!!! For all the thrills and now.... chills. :-)

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Appreciate the comments, folks! I'm glad you've been liking this twisted little tale!

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 19 years ago
The best.

Wow! I think this is the best written story I've read for this contest so far. (Neck and neck with doc_m) Great story, suspence, characters, and mood. (Did I leave anything out?) And the ending- hoo! gives ya chills.

Good luck, excellent submission.

sacksackover 19 years ago
quite amazing!!

You have an active imagination, and your description of the characters is vivid and believable. I think this could have gone on for a few more chapters....you write so well all of the subplots could have been extended, to good effect. Best of luck!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 19 years ago
Great Tale

Nice and slimey. Pumpkin horor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what an imagination!

I never would have guessed how the story would turn in the middle like that! Great descriptions, and very creative! I loved the ending, as well. One of the very best that I've read!

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenover 14 years ago
Twisted!

Makes Pumpkin Head look like the Easter bunny!! LOVED IT!!

What goes around, fucks you n the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous