All Comments on 'Immortal Ecstasy'

by neonlyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I meet up

with my sister at eight o'clock at my sister's place. I'm really excited about tonight's party at Student Uni. My sister gives me a wet passinate kiss and finds out my lack of knickers. I'm fairly moist down there I can tell. My sister's fingers makes wet, sticky noises. I'm thinking of the blood-red dress I am going to wear tonight. And I'm anticipating what mischief my sister and I are going to cause tonight. I feel delirious and my senses are hightend. As my sister opens the secret place of my body I gasp and bites her shoulder.

I masturbate a lot. And she watches me do it. She's the one who tonight me about my own depravity. And I love myself for it.

I end our kiss and lead her to her room.

I'd pretended to be difficult when my sister insisted I promise her to let her taste my sex. I'd enjoyed her struggle. But in the end, I was always lose that mock-battle.

She's licking her lips now. I lay on her bed, pull up the hem of my skirt, and open my knees wide for her. Her eyes reflect her hunger: her hunger to be bad.

I'm all hers already, though she always says we are half in love. I argue otherwise. Truth be told. I've always be being in love with my sister. I know it's weird and difficult for people to understand. For me, there had never been a question. Our connection is fated. We are meant be. . .

sincerely_helenesincerely_heleneover 19 years ago
Made my nipples stand on end!

... But don't tell my mom.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
I wish

I wish you would have let us witness the stealing itself.

Or do you plan to add to this story? Could make some excellent chapters on achieving immortality and what that entails (or not).

Nimrods SonNimrods Sonover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderfully dark, with probably the perfect choice of victim. The final sentence bristled with promise, and was made all the sweeter for ending the tale with it.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Scared and stirred me~...he he he

Great story...good luck (*_*) Happy Hallowwen

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
V-E-D-D-Y interesting, and weird

Very imaginative read, Neon. You do like to push the envelope. Keep up the good work.

Rumple Foreskin

sacksackover 19 years ago
bizarre, but.....

Once certainly can't accuse you of copying, Neon, there is NOTHING like this in the entire Literotica literature. Your buildup in the first few paragraphs was excellent, the very end was a bit dry. You may be interested in my contest entry Who killed Lois Laynes? probably the most brutal thing I've ever written and due to be posted in a few days. Good luck!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Offbeat

This was really an offbeat story. It was fun, and the fact that your "victim" was your sister made it really bizarre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous