All Comments on 'Nunsense'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Absolutely loved the little twist at the end! Another winner, Colly!

jerryidjerryidover 19 years ago
Excellent !

Colleen,

Great job on this story - I hope you win the contest.

I like the way you ended with the consensual premise.

As a guy who frequently felt the sting of the pointer, ruler, or belt from the holy sisters, I've always harbored a few nun fantasies of my own. :-)

Thanks for the arousing late night reading.

Jerry

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Riveting~

Okay this made my day..."And you fucked up my ass! Everyone at the party is going to think I'm trying to carry a corn cob without using my hands!" Theresa replied through a hail of giggles.

I am under a hail of laughter myself, I enjoyed your tale. I'm not sure what the other comment means but the two Halloween contest stories by Colly have been excellent, thanks for the erotic story. Art~

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Riveting~

Okay this made my day..."And you fucked up my ass! Everyone at the party is going to think I'm trying to carry a corn cob without using my hands!" Theresa replied through a hail of giggles.

I am under a hail of laughter myself, I enjoyed your tale. I'm not sure what the other comment means but the two Halloween contest stories by Colly have been excellent, thanks for the erotic story. Art~

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Love it

MET is right. That's a great line. :D

Great story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Twisted SISTER!

Great story, Colly -- but I got all that info for you and you didn't even use it??? LOL ;)

Honey

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Brillant

I LOVE it!!! Wonderfully writen to keep the reader from knowing too much too soon. A new twist on your talent sweetie, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not normally my thing

but it was a fun read anyway and I enjoyed it.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Finest kind, Colly

A four foot, nine inch pseudo nun; that makes Sally Field seem like Goliath. Great read. But did you and Og collaborate on nun stories?

Rumple Foreskin

oggbashanoggbashanover 19 years ago
Nunsense is all her own work

I enjoyed this one.

I had nothing to do with it. Colleen is quite capable of writing her own stories and this is a good one.

Nuns are good Halloween fare along with devils, ghosts and scary monsters. This was a nice twist away from the usual nun story.

bearleebearleeover 19 years ago
Another Great Job

As always Colly-great job! *now do I post this twice like My Erotic Tail* :D

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Holy fuck!

A believable tale of non-consent and a wonderful twist to ... um ... "end" it.

PCharmingPCharmingover 19 years ago
Unexpected!

Holy crap, that was awesome. Didn't have a clue what was coming....awesome as always lil bit! PC

sacksackover 19 years ago
unexpected fun!

I like the use of detail in your writing, especially in the first couple of paragraphs to delineate the loneliness of the room. Absolutely masterful!! You may find my contest entry Who killed Lois Laynes? to be of interest...it should be posted in the next few days and may be Literotica's first murder mystery!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Good golly Miss Colly...

I didn't see that coming. What a great read! Good luck!

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 19 years ago
Nice work, Colly

I sometimes wonder why I bother entering these contests, doomed to mid-table mediocrity as I usually am. You'll give me some one to look up to :)

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
A Fun Story

I really enjoyed this, Colly, a real fun read. I'm not really into non-consent but I do like role-playing non-consent.

bigdaleforeverbigdaleforeverover 19 years ago
Great idea

Really liked the idea of the story, especially the way it all works out in the end. Enjoyed it greatly. Best of luck in the contest.

lushusboobslushusboobsover 19 years ago
Very Naughty

I should make my catholic wife read this. She would be scandalized, probably. I thought the plot setup was wonderful. You did a great job of turning "non-consent" story into something loving and emotionally believable.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 19 years ago
Excellent...

From moody to firm, definitely hot, literate and tight. Great tale.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great roleplay

Love the role play of being in control of somone you are not supposed to be. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff

I suspected what was going on well before the revelation, but very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A fun read

Very amusing. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid Anonymous

Get a fucking life. I don't know how you read this into hate. You're the STUPID BIGOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!

Thank you for a wonderful story, I enjoyed it very much ;)

Also, that anonymous comment about islam is ridiculous...did they even read the story!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

POV; you're looking for the comment that talks about "Islam" and " Stupid Bigots"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, noncon that you don't know is CNC and has a wholesome ending so it doesn't leave you feeling weird when the post-clarity hits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous