All Comments on 'Awakening'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How hot it is!

You have hit my fantasy dead center and at full speed. Lucky dad! what a wonderful daughter.

Thanks for a great story and a wonderful shower with her in my mind. I should be so lucky with my own daughter.

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Good , no, Excellent story !

Oh man wha t a way to live!!! With a hot slut for a daughter that just loes to fuck you silly!!!!

Good swtory !!! Keep up the good work and give us some more of her adventures with daddy and without him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU LUCKY STIFF..

IF I HAD THAT SAME CHANCE ENCOUNTER I WOULD CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN .I WOULD HAVE TO ENJOY HER MORE EACH TIME .

SweetieBBWSweetieBBWover 19 years ago
I wish I had the courage...

This story was amazing!! I wish I could do what she did to get a family member to fuck me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If only dreams came true

Wouldn't I love the chance to go through that experience . One big problem..once would never be enough .

David48David48over 18 years ago
Bunch of sick fucks!

Just my kinda people! Every man over 40, and I mean EVERY man(alive anyway), would just love to dip his wick in to some really foxy young muff, daughter or no. Some get really lucky. Some, like me, just dream. A really interesting fantasy is better than nothing. This one...was better than interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Right words,right places.

G'Day,

"Site" is a place. "Sight"is a view. The two words are not interchangeable.

Now I'll read the rest of the story.

pete35

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sooooooooo Good

That was so good and I came reading it. give me more.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Mmmm,

what a delicious and delightful story filled with very sexy and juicy moments that just makes a girls panties drip with lust. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING!

Damn that was hawt! I came halfway through it

sosowildsosowildover 15 years ago
wow

that was a great piece.made me come halfway through.

sarah_adam_ssarah_adam_salmost 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!

omg i loved this stirey i was cumming half way threw, a 2nd please ......

sarah_adam_ssarah_adam_salmost 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!

omg i loved this storey i was cumming half way threw, a 2nd please ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh my gawd

its like you knew my fantasy and wrote it from the dad's perspective. u should write one from the daughter's perspective too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous