All Comments on 'An Oral Essay'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rexfelisrexfelisover 19 years ago
From a man's perspective

You are, in my experience, in a clear minority. Most women I have been with see it as "just what's expected", and a majority (80% maybe?) that I've been with were either neutral or didn't like it at all. Only a rare few saw it as a positive enjoyable experience.

You can see what it can be. They can't. It all depends on what the person's experiences have been. Personally, I am a lot like you when it comes to giving; I love to please my lover orally, and it means something to me, so I can ONLY do that with someone I feel very deeply about.

The average person is clueless, and all you can do is feel bad for them. I don't suggest you talk to them about it, though. They cannot comprehend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oral sex YES!!

I agree with you, oral sex is one of the most erotic ways to express yourself with your partner. I too love to feel a man cum to life in my mouth. It's one of the most intimate ways two people can express themselves, but you're right... we are in a minority!!!

HotAndWetForUHotAndWetForUover 19 years ago
I totally agree!!

I think you're right about oral sex. I love to satisfy my man this way. He loves it too. It's just so intimate, much more than intercourse. It shows just how much you love him and how much he trusts you. Great story.

ExogenousExogenousover 19 years ago
Is it a social stigma?

Perhaps giving a man oral pleasure is burdened with some view in society that it's nasty or only naughty women perform oral sex.

As for me, I enjoy giving my man that most exquiste gift, that intense pleasure and deeply intimate act. Although I find I can only give of myself in this way to the man I'm deeply in love with. You're right, it's an act of pure love. And, so what if it's considered naughty...that's fun between lovers. The women who cannot understand this sweet physical, as well as emotional, sensation are hugely missing out. Too bad for them!

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
I love it

I love giving oral sex to a woman; it seem so loving and romantic, giving her pleasure in an unselfish way.

I guees I could see a woman eventually coming to resent a man who does not love her enough to love her pussy. And that resentment could lead her to be unenthusiastic ablut sex, expecially giving the guy oral sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well-written and fully developed

I enjoyed this story very much. It's nice to read a story that has a background and gives us insights into the character's motivations and feelings.

This story also sparked interesting discussion. I'll have to poll my gfs on their whether or not they enjoy oral sex - I guess it never occurred to me they didn't!

I hope this writer posts more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with the story!

I give oral sex to my fiancee, and love it.

If it were any other man, I wouldn't.

It's just not the same when you aren't in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love oral sex!

I guess my story is similar. I met a great guy who loves going down on me and I am more than willing to repay the favor! he gradually introduce me to 69ing which is my favorite sexual activity, I sometimes cum 2 or 3 times just during that, and I swallow his cum or jerk him off on my face. If I get turned on enough he gets to do me anally as well.

As for it being nasty, wtf? When you're in bed with someone you love and he's making you feel so good who cares? With my guy the more he does "nasty" things the more I want to please him so I'm up for anything!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
133 Followers
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...