All Comments on 'Halloween Affair'

by Boobert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Trick and a Treat~

That was a trick and a treat in descriptive, erotic literature. Thanks for the read and Good Luck (~_*) Happy Halloween.

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Harsh comments!

Whether or not theirs is an affair is not the point. How they got to that All Hallows Eve doesn't matter. It is merely background to say where they are from. I don't believe he 'enjoyed' his divorce and it states quite clearly that her husband is inattentive and a drunk. Frankly, I'd up and leave him but then I'm also in a less than happy marriage, for the sake of my kids.

I thought this story was wonderful! Amazing attention to detail and the scavenger hunt was inspired. I am so glad I read it!

emerald/Catie

BoobertBoobertover 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Dear Consenting Adults,

This is Boobert and as you can imagine I am pleased with 2 of the comments below, but not so much with the 3rd, and as that was the first comment I ever got on any of my writings, I pondered withdrawing my story and never coming back, but then I figured, there is one in every crowd, and obviously the writer of that reply is somebody that needs more help that anybody here can possibly offer them.

I recently discovered that I could have deleted his message, but as a free speech believer, I have opted to leave his rant right where he left it.

Freedoms are valuable things and sometimes it is better to allow people that want to speak out the opportunity to do just that. In this case, I expect most people can see and judge for themselves whose comments are an actual reflection on the content of my story.

Thanks for your comments, and I hope you have enjoyed my contribution.

...Boobert

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
I think...

That people need to step back and realize this is a story. Nice build up to the lovemaking, slow and unhurried. Good luck!

BoobertBoobertover 19 years agoAuthor
Virgin Appreciates Your Ratings And Comments!

Dear Readers,

This is my very first "literotica.com" submission and I would very much like to get more feedback before I embark upon the continuation of this tale.

Thanks for your insights...

amber464amber464about 18 years ago
tantalizing

i thought it was a very entertaining piece. i rate submissions on how horny they make me feel, after all isn't that the intention?

as for your writing skills, i am no professional but you ask for an opinion. their were some aspects that i felt could have been better described, where others were perfect. however i must say that if you were completely happy with your story then pay no heed to mine or any others critique. your story was written to fullfill a need in you and if that need happens to fullfill others then all the better but it is only you who needs to be happy at the end of the tale.

ps it really did make me horny, let me know when the next installment is out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous