All Comments on 'Who Wants To Be A Slave?'

by panthers babe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Truth and Honesty

This slut agrees with what she has read and would be honored if she could add a small part.

Those of us slaves who have understood that this is where we were meant to be are the ones who are honest with themselves and true to thier heart and souls, we give this gift to our Masters for we understand that in truth and honesty with oneself brings freedom and happiness.

For those who flutter in the wind because they can not accept themselves for who they are will stay lost like a leaf on the wind till they become honest and true to themselves. (your fellow sister tortured_emberz)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
POV

I understand how you should refer to yourself as "this slut" or somesuch when with your Master or otherwise, but for the sake of a story, and especially informative writing, it's difficult to read and frustrating to boot. If you wish to educate, it's best to be clear and concise, otherwise they won't read your message.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 19 years ago
Your master can be proud

Well said!

I really enjoyed the expaination of how a slave must share how s/he is feeling and the difference between being open and honest and telling your Master how you feel as opposed to deciding what you will do for yourself.

My experience has been that relationships in the lifestyle fail most often because of poor communication: Either the sub/slave not saying or even repressing how s/he really feels, or the Dom/Master not listening and paying attention. It's a mistake I've made and one that I would rather have learned from someone elses story first.

Thank you, Panther, for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous