All Comments on 'One Drunken Night'

by Ug

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
When Adam delved & Eve span - ?

Rape, whether drug(alcohol)induced or not is still rape.This is a classic "Eve" story - the great temptress teases and seduces - moral hero falls for her blandishments thus justifying his hatred of her.The subsequent assault ensues in an emotional vacuum.Standard conclusion - the "whore" is left alone, debased and degraded.If the plot is summarised as - "inadequate male, drugs and physically assaults silly young woman" that is exactly the same and not one bit erotic, neither is your wallow in sexual violence.Suggest you rethink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

good story...maybe next girl is tahen anal and oral shot

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
This was not rape!

A very well written story. She was not raped, because she willingly got drunk and knew she was getting drunk. She could have stopped it at any time, but she was talked into the situation...it is called seducing. Now we need a continuation...are they going to continue to fuck, to meet and fuck to the point to where maybe she gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chances Are

she'd recall on this experience with fond memories, as it was really what she wanted; the alcohol was merely a good excuse

now, it says nothing about the man, John. He seems to enjoy forcing women who, in his mind, are a "tease"; if it is not her, it'd be someone else.

chances are this married woman will not press charges, again, because this is what she really wanted in the first place --- if not John, then someone else will eventually.

John doesn't have to worry about THIS WOMAN; it is the next one and the one after, etc. he forces --- someone who does not go out looking for this kind of thrill --- that he needs to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DON'T PREACH IN HERE

FUCKING HELL i'm SICK of stupid cunts reading non-consentual stories and leaving disapproving comments about rape! IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAPE STORIES DON'T READ THEM. DON'T FUCKING PREACH IN HERE. FUCK OFF. Rape is cool :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree...

I just wanted to state my agreement with the last comment, though hopefully in a bit more polite phrasing. This story is written in the non-consensual section---did it shock you that something of this ilk would be posted here. And to certain of us, rape scenarios are exciting---you see it in television and movies, and in 90%of the situations it is designed to crank guys up. I think a lot of "sensitive" guys who deplore this stuff are secretly turned on by it. They aren't going to go out and drag a girl into their car, but they might masturbate to the thought of doing it. And I'm certain a fair number of women think about it too.

Remember, this is a fantasy site---most of what you read here is not reality, nor would we want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get Real

Everyone loves great sex,but that way come on who pleasure his only. the woman didnt enjoy at all .the story was not a turn on at all.just sicko getting his jolies.

UgUgover 19 years agoAuthor
A quick message from the writer

I’m amazed that this one small story has attracted so much attention from you guys!

I wrote this story and all my other stories for my own pleasure.

If people read it and enjoy it that gives me a bit of an ego boost (Thanks to those people!)

If you don’t like reading my stories and think they’re a crock of shit, sorry, I’ll try harder next time.

If you don’t like reading about rape/non-consent/reluctance, what on earth are you doing in the section that deals with this type of story?

I understand rape is a crime. I have NEVER thought once about actually committing rape and have no intention of ever doing so. This is exactly the same as writing a murder novel with no possible intention of going out and strangling the next unlucky passer-by.

As my profile states, I am a guy who is just letting off some sexual steam.

Please enjoy my stories, leave constructive criticism if you wish, email me with an idea or two! But if you want to wag your finger and say I shouldn’t be writing this stuff, Fuck off and visit the Disney site!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Out-STANDING!

Please continue. Not only did she get it, but he didn't even know if she was on the Pill and she was gone home to her husband before he got up. Maybe she'll be back, wanting to make a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Most of you people are crazy

if you don't like the idea of non-consent sex then you shouldn't read stories that say they are non-consent DUH!!! i for one loved it. my ex-husband used to do things like that to me and the best part of our relationship was the hot sex. wether i wanted it or not. keep it cumming i say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!

I loved your story. Hot sex with the drunk lady,oh yes. My pussy is so wet. I'm going to a bar and pretend I'm drunk and wait for a stud to pick me up.

I would like your story even more if after she said "Tony stop" you add "I'm not on the pill." I would also like it if she had orgasmed again when he cums inside her the first time. Build up the scene more with descriptions about her moving around, and what her pussy feels like, and finish with her cumming with him.

The second time, I would like a longer description of their movements, just lengthen it and make the scene even more hot.

Thanks from SexyLady

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it was not bad except...

there is no way anyone would ever mistake vodka for white wine.

helikoptorhelikoptoralmost 14 years ago

Lol, last line of the story was a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tease taken

She got what she deserved. Too bad he didn't fuck her ass, then cum in her mouth and make her swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story too short

The story was totally erotic without being judgmental about the content it was great.Although it my old contentment, I find this poor Christine a victim of foul play.The sex that transpired was pretty much non-consentual. Almost bordering on slipping a MICKEY. However, societal demands play against Christine in her flirtatious behavior and contribution to her predicament notwithstanding the deplorable behavior of the bartender and John. John was definitely sleezy but in my youth if I were really attracted to a very attractive and Flirty woman I would attempt to relax by feeding her drinks to win her over. So I feel I have argued both sides of the content of this story's content that could be a great subject for a debate class but that is up to the reader. The story itself is great and the author is very good in developing the characters to give a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Very fun story written about drunken wives...

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
Should have...,

Should have fucked her in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is this the same Christine from doing the boss, would be interesting is shes just unlucky as her coworkers and employes keep coming up with schemes to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story! Reminds me of my ex who made the best love to me when I was always half asleep (yes I pretended many times). I love the way he used to devour my breasts, lick and suck my nipples while inching his thick long fingers towards my pussy. And then he gave me the best orgasms just by sucking my boobs and fingering me until I shook uncontrollably from an orgasm to wake up and make sweet love with him... miss his big, thick dick in my soaked pussy..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous