All Comments on 'Absorbed'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Your worst nightmare?

LOL Ogg,

Is this your worst nightmare?

I think it's a very funny story.

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
Hey Ogg...

The best part of your story is imagining you walking down the aisle in white satin and lace stockings. Just remember garters can be a bitch. Lol...Good luck!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
A Funny Story

Like BT, I thought it was a funny story too and very entertaining. I think that would have been a fun party to go to. Snce men are already controlled by pussies, that wouldn't have been any change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

haha ! Very nice :) excellent piece of work again !

DRayElliottDRayElliottover 9 years ago
I feel slightly disturbed

A couple of the things she can do wouldn't bother me that much, such as the clothes modeling or swapping bodies during sex, but I can't help but feel that Celia is abusing her ability to make him do what she wants. I feel you should write a sequel where the tables are turned and he has control of Celia and show her how it feel to be at the complete and utter mercy of someone else's whim, such as him making her learn more French to expand HIS vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1527 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...