All Comments on 'Debbie's Descent Ch. 01'

by SteveBigg1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

You got me started but lefy me hanging cann't ewait for the next chapter so please hurry and submit it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Most every man's fantasy....

....and you are hitting the nail right on the head! Keep it up..... its the same way thus far that I want my wife seduced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where's the ending????????

MORE MORE MORE

thewolfooo1thewolfooo1over 19 years ago
How could you stop there?

Just got the story going and you stop it?!!! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Flesh it out!

Too darn short!

It's off to a great start, I want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great !!!

Hi,

what a great beginning. Very fine story. I hope youll go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More !!!

More, more, more, for god sake give me more...lol,, loved it please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more chapters

hell man dont stop there go on

SteveBigg1SteveBigg1over 19 years agoAuthor
Well, whaddayathink?

Thank you, all, for the comments. I'm especially interested in hearing from women who read this story. You can post here, or send me your comments anonymously via the link.

Look, I have plenty to do besides writing this stuff. Let me know what you think. If I get enough encouragement, I'll finish the story. ;-)

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
finish it

Ibet she has tried a black cock before..... and hubby just dosen't know about it YET

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
The only questions here are:

Is the husband going to arrange for Debbie to have one or more of these guys or is she going to do it on her own?

Next: Is he going to hide in the closet and watch or does he want to be tied up and be humiliated?

The way that you write is very good. The story flows well and you have developed the characters. Now we just have to see how much different that this story will be to the other 3000 to 5000 stories with the same story line.

Large dick boyfriend(s), small dick husband. Wife of many years gives it all up for large over small. All large dicks remain hard for indefinite periods of sex and easily penetrate all holes with great pleasure that a small dick could not even begin to do. Husband will support wife, boyfriend(s) and kids to the style that they deserve.

The way you have set things up the husband is either a voyeur or a submissive or both. Race has nothing to do with it. It is the same in about 95% of these stories the alpha male is hung like a horse, no matter the size of the husband it is not going to be enough for the wife once she has tasted the new one(s). The boyfriend(s) have no earning capacity, they just spend their days in the gym or in the cheating wives bedrooms.

I would like for you to prove me wrong however I won't hold my breath.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i should never have done it? LOL

it was what the semem-lovin' wimpy li'l white hubby wanted all along! i should never have done it? hehehehee

this is about role reversal: the big black brotha taking the lily white wife to neverland; it's a good thing, the wimpy little dicked hubby's lovin' it, too! and so's the lily 5-4' white wife! win-win!

mo' descent; get her a couple even more endowed brothas, nice hubby!!! she'll love you to death for such romantic thrills, believe us wise commentators! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

GREAT start - hurry up with the next chapter, will ya????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous