All Comments on 'Dracula's Bite'

by Barno

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

My fantasy is to be taken by a stranger while I am dressed. Your story left my panties cum filled. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fun Story!

Hot. The only thing is for me, I would have made the guy white, not gay, and maybe a cowboy. Oh well, superficial differences huh? Very descriptive. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love the black on white theme

I sure wouldn't mind meetig your vampire in a dark alley. I loved the experienced gay black man taking the confused pretty white boy's cherry. Please write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot and heavy

i love it to be taken that way by a black man i almost came in my panties as i could feel his submmisiveness as no turned to yes please dont stop

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
A real turn on

The way this young man was taken was so hot as a heterosexual it just didn't matter that it was two men I still came hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dracula's Bite

the way he took that big black cock made me come all over my hand and stomach just wishing it was me.

Please write more i can't weight to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read Again and Again

Love it!. Could you write further adventires of these two or similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
male crossdressing and having m2m sex

I dream of sex like that.It was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn

Superhot. I'm a straight female, and that whole thing totally turned me on. You ought to write more about those two. My panties are glued to my thighs.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Great again

Loved the story but it was a little short. Loved the cross-dressing aspect and the seduction by the man!! VERY HOT!! Please write more about their interludes!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dressed

Hot story.Went to a fancy dress party as a maid, black, short skirt, black blouse, black wig.Everyone was having a good time, left my camera in the car, went to get it,bent over the seat to get it out of the car when i heard nice arse. I stopped, turned, guy, not from our party, staring at me.Have some fun, so i bent back down and wiggled my pantyhosed arse at him.I felt his hands touch my legs,run up to my bottom, hey this has got to stop, i thought he would just laugh but i dont think he realised i was a guy.Besides, my cock had started to go hard.I stood up,im staying in the hotel he said, come up for a drink, as i felt his hard cock press against me.Now, i am straight but free drinks and a man attracted to me dressed up in womens clothes, here we go.Once inside his room, he ordered drinks, they were delivered, so we talked and drank, and i started to really relax.I stood up to go to the bathroom, went in, forgot to close the door, when i turned back around he was standing there.He knew, my cock still hanging out.He walked over, reached for my cock, i stumbled, he grabbed me and helped me onto the lounge.My head was spinning a bit, but he rubbed my legs working his way up to my cock which was now visibly hardening.He caressed it, slowly worked it until he put my cock into his mouth, sucking, one of his fingers in my panties rimming my hole, hmm felt good as he kept sucking me, pulling my panties down, tongue going to my hole, wow that felt great, running his tongue around my hole then back to my cock, eyes closed feels great, then lifted up, turned around over the edge of the lounge, tongue back around my hole,me pushing back, fingers stroking my balls, tongue gone, finger pushed up into me worked around feels o.k.Finger removed then i felt a much bigger probing, weight down onto me, hips grabbed, pushing forward, cock entering me now, oooh pain as i tried to push him out but this only let him go in further, further until i felt him all the way in.Without saying anything, he pulled back, i felt more liquid run onto my hole then he pushed forward, he went in easier, all the way, then he spoke now my little teaser i am going to fill you with cumm and he started to fuck slowly at first then faster.The pain started to ease as his hard cock pumped into my hole and my cock was now hard.He pulled back on my hips, fucking me harder as i bent over further,my hand going to my cock one touch and i came,thick ropes of cumm, intense, spraying his lounge, my hole clenching his cock as i emptied out my cumm.Then i heard him, im cumming aaagh,and i felt his cock push right up into me then he pumped me full of cumm, fucking me as i kept pushing back onto his cock.I collapsed onto the lounge and after awhile he finally pulled out of me, i stood up, cumm running out of my me, put my panties and pantyhose on and left.Funny thing is i couldnt get that fuck out of my mind, when i got home i jerked myself off just thinking about it.Now, i dress up,skirt, pantyhose, wig,go to that hotel bar to be picked up and fucked.Started out just on saturday nights, but now every night i get fucked, and i have had some great times.I love cock up my hole while i am dressed .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
did this happen

hott stuff nicly written.keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTTT DAMN!!!

I have always wanted to encounter a girl like this at a house party and sink my black cock into him like Dracula did. The best chance that I got happened in Texas at a bus stop late one night in an area known for this kind of action. It was well after 3am when I met her, she needed a ride home. When we got back to her apartment I was repaid with the hottest blow job I ever had, and when she turned around and offered me her "pussy" I couldn't say no. She was the sweetest fuck I ever had! Now I seek out "virgins" to de-flower with my black cock and fulfil both our pleasures, and letting them be the women that they truly are. Please keep up the good work, it would be nice to seduce you in the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of my fave spanking stories! Would love to have the same experience but with a longer thinner cock. He finds me alone and starts jerking me with my skirt pulled up and it turns to a nice blowjob where we kiss when he finishes me. Then he slips that cock in me in every position and gives my prostate a concussion form the fucking! And since we are dreaming here he'd be ddf and comes bareback deep in me...........um, I got To go!

Ps- would love to find the maid CD from above n drill his ass from behind while kissing and giving him a reach around during the drilling. Then feed him his cum off my hand .

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
ohh so hot 😍🔥

Very good, please write more .. I need an experience like that .. being taken by a sexy stud like him .. I will dress nicely and give myself to be fucked into a stupor like that .. we can do it all over the house till I can't walk .. then till you can't perform .. ohhhh yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DNA is a wonderful thing. Go to the hospital and have a rape kit done. His ass would have been shredded. Have all involved and prosecuted for rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous