All Comments on 'It's a Deal'

by Saaren

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

It was a good story with a few minor problems.

First, the way you started this didn't make sense to me. I had to guess. Her, me, her, me, she, me, etc. I don't know- I didn't get the challenge either. I would've explained who was who a little better.

"cunt" sounded a bit too common. I would've used another term for this word. There are SO, SO many!!

Also, I wanted to point out that the word "quietly" is spelled wrong. I'm sure you would want to know so you can go back to correct.

Good luck you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No mean No

Where does the "No mean No" rule start , where does the rule end. I think this ought to be reclassified as "Non consent". Im glad that this is fantasy , I would hate for anyone to do this in real life.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
short and hot..

i liked this a lot.. what about another story where she gets her own back (big time) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
would love for my girl to do this to me

This is far from non-consent and not so unimaginable and very hot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Freshman year at a Baptist college in Texas

It reminded me of finals week my freshman year of college. No one knew we were lovers. She lived across the hall from me in one of the freshman girls' dorm. When her roomates finished thier finals, they moved out of the dorm room. She and I had 3 beds, a walk in closet, and a shower to ourselves. Brought back fond memories. It was hard to concentrate on my 20pg english paper and my 2 remaining finals:) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story... lol

this did remind me a lot of being at school with all that pent up energy and frustration. i wish my g/f at the time would have done some stuff like this to me i would be in heaven. and then i would have made her help me finish my paper... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gross

lesbians are a waste of female DNA

aquietenigmaaquietenigmaover 16 years ago
Great job but answer me this...

why is it that when someone has a thoughtless comment to make such as: "gross.. lesbians are a waste of female DNA" (as the previous person commented) they don't have the balls to use their name instead they hide as any ass would behind the term "Anonymous". To Saaren: I loved your story. To "Anonymous" comment on the story ASSHOLE!! Listen you coward if you don't like lesbians and think they're "...a waste of female DNA", then why the fuck are you reading lesbian erotica. Oh and to the others who view the public comments that are posted please forgive my choice of words, but to "Anonymous", KISS MY ASS!!

aquietenigmaaquietenigmaover 16 years ago
Great job but answer me this...

Why is it that when someone has a thoughtless comment to make such as " gross.. lesbians are a waste of female DNA", they don't have the balls to use their name instead they hide (as any ass would if they made such a statement) behind the term "Anonymous". To Saaren: I loved your story. To "Anonymous": comment on the story ASSHOLE!! Listen coward if you don't like lesbians and think they're "...a waste of female DNA", then why the fuck are you reading lesbian erotica.

aquietenigmaaquietenigmaover 16 years ago
Oookay

I don't understand what the hell happened with my comment but if you mix the two comments together you'll get the final draft I apologize for any confusion that may occur. To "Anonymous": I just want to say your still a coward and an ASSHOLE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great!

That was great! The ending was funny. *rofl* Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous