All Comments on 'Jennifer's Longing'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOW WRITE ABOUT THE UNFAITHFUL WIFE GETTING CAUGHT

WRITE HOW THE UNFAITHFUL WIFE PAYS A PRICE FOR CHEATING.WRITE HOW HUBBY PUNISH HER AND HER STUD.NOW THAT WHAT WRITING IS ALL ABOUT.KEEP IT REAL.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A screwed up story!

How can she take him into her body without even knowing his name? A little reality would have been nice here, like knowing his name, maybe wanting to have his baby, etc...

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Hurt Noone?

She''ll find out who's hurt someday. With her attitude it's bound to happen---The ship will hit the sand. She will be bouncing on her ass down the sidewalk.

Not know his name?? Indicates she sure isn't interested in anything but her own pleasure.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Great

Very well written, I liked the first where you told everyone about the story. This is a fanasy fiction so it worked well. However you will get alot of comments about the ending. I some what find it strange that others like me want stories with some thread of morals. We like to see the cheating wife get caught or the hubby know or find out about it.... so maybe their is some hope for the world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hope you get caught

hope your relationship is the same after you get caught and all you have is a big dick as youe ex hubby marries a girl worthy of him hope a big dick is worth a life of loneliness as your adonis will never be the man your hubby is hope you rot in hell when you realize you fucked up bitch

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Really?

No children were mentioned in this story. No reason for her to stay with her husband, except maybe he had a good job, and she was financially secure with him.

If she was so fixated with this "stud", then she should have just left her husband rather than stringing him along. Move in with studley, and let him tire of her like his last girlfriend. At least her husband would not have to suffer the humiliation and betrayal that is coming to him very shortly.

Like the movie "The Unfaithful" with Richard Gere and Dianne Lane, when Gere said "I've known from the start", he will know that she is fucking another guy. In a real relationship like this, she would leave her husband for the guy in a heartbeat. Only one reason would cause her to stay. That being, her husband was well off financially, and studly was a shiftless bastard who would rather work out than "work in" period. A worthless slut like this one is just a whore at heart anyway. She wants the strange cock but wants the financial security her husband has to offer her. Truly just a hooker with a wedding ring.

The boyfriend was an egotistical bastard with a closet m-dom personality. Very shortly, he would demand that she stop fucking her husband altogether, if she still wanted hisd cock. That type feed on this kind of relationship.

She was so fucking stupid that she would probably agree to it too. She just "loved" her husband so much. With a love that this fucking whore had for him, he sure as hell would not have wanted someone that hated him to be his wife.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why stay married?

Why subject you husband to this? You can't love him. Just get single then you both can do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Hurting Anyone?

The shallowness of Jennifer is shown in the final paragraph where she says she is not hurting anyone. Evenutally she will be discovered, and the hurt she has caused will be there to see, and at that time, probably shared by her, but too late to do any good.

At best, she will find out her husband is cheating on her, I'm sure she wouldn't like it, but also would have no right to complain.

esknresknrover 19 years ago
Good Loving Wives Story

I agree with you in what you said in your header. I think of the "Loving Wives" section as being cheating wives or husband watching stories, etc. I wish that they would have one section specified for cheating wives and the like. The only thing that I would do to this story is the husband finding out (maybe she confesses or something) and he gets turned on by it and looks forward to her going out on a date with her stud.

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years ago
well done.

Nicely written and quite arousing.

Please ignore the comments of all the jerkoffs who have such an 'issue' about cheating wives stories. You warned them, yet they read it anyway and then complain?! Unbelievably fucking stupid! This site is not designed for right-wing bible belt bush-supporters. Keep on with what you're doing, TQM.

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years ago
those hypocritical prigs

Also, I noticed that two of your critics, fumonda cheeze and don87, both say they are 'swingers' in their bios. That's pretty funny and illustrates nicely how hypocritical and judgmental they are willing to be about others. Noticed too that none of the non-anonymous critics who commented so far have written anything of their own. Makes them sound like whiny losers to me.

tonytony3tonytony3over 19 years ago
You knew they were coming, didn't you?

You got my 5. I agree you posted the story where it belonged, and like you I've gotten a goodly amount of "Cheating is stupid, you'e gonna get AIDs and die," and lots more of that kind of stuff. Your preamble told you you've been through that before, and I'm glad you post stories after that kind of feedback.

The bad news is, after a while posting stories on Literotica seems not to be worth the effort. If you reach that stage, may I suggest you continue to write, and send stories to those who've identified themselves in their feedbacks. It'll be a group who appreciates your writings.

I've done some of that (after posting 38 stories I have a large number of email addresses of interested readers) and it's actually pretty rewarding.

So, don't stop.

I really liked the way you told the story, thanks for posting it.

tonytony3

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Comments more interesting than the story

TQM:

At the risk of raising Jack Jackson's ire, I, too, must confess that while enjoying stories about wives cheating, I further enjoy reading about the consequences of their actions. To me your story was no better than average. And it rates pretty low on my credibility scale.

The part with which I had most difficulty, and it appears others did as well, was how much your "heroine" lacked any sort of conscience. Hurting no one? Then why hide her actions from her husband? I wonder if it were her husband who was doing the cheating if she'd still feel that being faithful were stupid.

Oh, and Jack, is being an asswipe as bad as being a jerkoff? You being the latter, I thought you might know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hello, It's A STORY...!

It continues to amaze me how many people treat these fictional characters as if they were real people whose conduct might somehow be affected by the moral approval or diapproval of the readers.

I'm not saying this isn't as appropriate a place as any other to debate values or morality--in fact, that's ONE possible "purpose" of fiction of this kind: the author can invent a character possessing some initial set of values or opinions or "character traits" and then put them through a given set of plot machinations, temptations, trials, and tribulations, all as a "thought experiment" to see how the "character" will respond or "behave."

It doesn't mean that the author is adopting the character's behavior or recommending the character's values. Maybe, maybe not: unless the author comes out and speaks on his or her OWN behalf, we'll never know for sure--so don't confuse the character's "voice" with the author's.

Personally, I think it's more useful to comment upon the believability of the behavior of the characters within "the rules" the author has prescribed for his or her little universe--not whether the outcome was predictable, but whether the working out of the action within the author's little universe made sense, given the set-up and circumstances.

And of course, comments on writing ability, style, whether it got you hot or not, these are all fair game.

And, again, I don't have a problem, to a certain point, with someone letting us know their own view of the values addressed in the story.

But this apparent inability to distiguish between reality and fantasy, between the actions of real people and the "actions" of imaginary characters, does get tedious after a while--simply silly, and unlikely to affect the author's future writing, much less the future course of the actions of the characters in the "continuum" the author has temporarily conjured up out of cobwebs and moonbeams.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To Jack Jackson

Hey pal, I never said this was not good writing. In case you never identified just plain cheating from swinging, then let me tell you. Swinging is with full knowledge and permission of both married parties. No sneaking around. No betrayal. Everything is out in the open for both parties to know. Cheating is the deliberate deception of one party toward the other with no regard for that other person's actions.

Now for the second part of your allegations. I haven't thumped a bible since I was a little kid. I haven't been inside a church (except for weddings and funerals in many years} As for the last allegation of me being a Bush lover, priceless. I haven't voted for a fucking republican since Richard Nixon's second term. I wouldn't vote for one for even dog catcher.

If I might put you into the shoes of this woman's husband, I wonder if it would thrill your heart to know that your wife was fucking this stud while you made her a living, and the only reason she would allow you a piece of ass was to was to just string you along, while she thought about her stud everytime you stuck your cock in her slut cunt. You might be the kind that really goes for that shit too, but I doubt it. The writer did great. I gave her story a 5 in case you didn't notice . As for your personal comments about me, Fuck you....

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
To Anonymous in Seattle

..... thanks for bringing some sense to this debate.

I find it amazing that the author puts a health warning at the top in quite clear, unambiguous language, and still attracts this "outrage". It's really becoming obvious that the <smashing them to a pulpy mess is too good for them> brigade, only read it to get the outrage kick. And yes, the predictable flood of letters restating, in hysterical language, the same point of view, is becoming very boring.

Reducing the debate to a slagging match is no way to win hearts and minds to your thinking. Knock it off, please

LadyHeatherLadyHeatherover 19 years ago
Must agree comments entertaining....

After seeing the degree that some readers went on about this story I HAD no choice but to read it myself. It was great, very well writen. I understand how some of the readers could makes this very personal, but then isn't that the point of any writing. Not only to express but to have those who read the story get inside the head or familiarize with one character or another? To have people whether in dislike of one particular character or in applaud of her speak so passionately about it to me would be a great compliment. Please take all those postings as such.

Jack Jackson without meaning anything hurt by this but the fact that you took any of the first postings as anything but a reader liking the writing and identifing with a character either good or bad shows how little you know.

The last thing I have to say is this and is on a personal note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BIBLE THUMPER OR A REPUBLICAN TO LIKE BUSH. I am neither far from it. Nor to are all bible thumpers Republican.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I would like to thank you for the warning.

I noticed the number of comments on the story and I thought I would take a look. When I saw your "warning" at the beginning, I just barely skimmed through the story until I got to the comments. Because I detest this kind of story, I thought it would be best if I did not read it thoroughly as I become quite an "unfriendly commentator" when I read these stories.

I was amazed at the depth of feeling used in the comments section though. Did anyone realize that most (not all) of the registered members that approved fully of this story all have written similar stories of cheating wives that do not care one bit about their husbands. Interesting.

I makes me wonder if they, or you TQM, have ever experienced the pain of a cheating wife? I think not.

To the other readers, he did warn you about the story.

And to TQM, it would be nice if you would take a few moments to update your bio. If you would put cheating wives in your fetishes or comments section, I think you would get a lot less grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A bit silly

Jennifer is apparently alone in the universe. The husband is a non-entity who apparently cuts grass a lot and is invisible at parties. Underwritten even as a stroke piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"It's Only a STORY," True Enough,,, But

the "debate" is NOT really about the characters in the story; it is, if you REALLY think about it, over HOW and WHY the WRITER/AUTHOR "thinks" the way he/she does.

cheating makes good stories, everyone knows. but that does not absolve cheaters from the "crimes" they commit against those who love them, who think they are are trust worthy, decent, loving, and loyal.

for example, the "wife" in this story says she's not doing anyone any harm, by cheating. she loves big dicks, she reasons. FINE. Very good points. About the big dick being thrilling and all that. No argument there (if the "wife" or author thinks so).

but the "I'm not hurting any one" part --- that is the one that gets to decent people. Even cheaters, like gangsters, don't want to be cheated on, don't want to be taken advantage of, and NOT know about, not being able to do any thing about because they ddin't know about their loved one's activities.

solution?: if you don't want to "hurt" any one --- your children (if there is any), your husband --- TELL THEM! They decide to stay with you, love you, no matrer what,

THEN, yes, you've "hurt" anyone. But if they say, "Sorry, I'm outa here" ---- then it means you have hurt them, and they don't want to be with a person who hurt them.

easy? but, then, there won't be cheating wives/husband stories, right? oh, my gawd: think of the boring life we have, if some of us don't cheat and tell others about it?! LOL

TQMTQMover 19 years agoAuthor
responses

Thank you all for taking the time to make comments.

1. People seemed to pick up on the "no harm done" theme. Most seemed outraged by it. There was nothing in particular meant by it other than to point out that the husband had been unaffected by what has happened, and Jennifer and her new bed partner seemed quite happy by it.

If there is a further chapter ever written, I see no particular reason for anyone in particular to be hurt or get their "just desserts". The fact is that more than 50% of men cheat on their wives, and more than a third of women cheat on their husbands. And Further, in the majority of cases, the other spouse never finds out.

The story wasn't about how someone is going to get punished. It was about a woman's sexual obsession. Period.

2. Some criticized Jennifer (and thereby the story) for being shallow. Well, if being obsessed with a large penis is a sign of shallowness, I guess she is shallow. What the point of such a comment is, is beyond me.

3. Someone wanted me to fill in my profile. Thanks, but no. I'm interested in your thoughts on the story, not me.

4. I recognize that some people have a problem with cheating wives stories. I don't know what they want here, but I did put a warning at the beginning. You shouldn't read it then.

Thanks again, regardless of whether your reviews were positive or negative.

TQM

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Thank You for the warning.

I didn't read your story, but just wanted to point out (again)the warning you put in the beginning. Then, you ask, why do I read in the LOVING WIFES section? Because I recently found out that my fetish is justice...(Like a good writer named RPSUCH states in his profile) I like to read about wifes that stray, that show feelings of regret, guilt, sadness, etc, but at the end, they are found out, and are dealt with. My favorite endings are when they stop the cheating and built a great marriage.

If the wives show no remorse, I love it when they are divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kinda weak

The lack of morality in this story doesn't bother me a bit. It's the lack of details that disturbs me and how it is broken into small segments that kinda turn me off to the story. It has potential but sometimes it gets rather vague and there's not enough clarity for the imagination to really set an accurate picture of what is going on... not enough to really draw you in. Seems more like a story you skim over as you look for something really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stats?

I did not like your story, but I do think you write very well. I do wish you and the rest of the writers and readers would stop throwing statistics around like "it's a fact that %50 of the husbands and %33 of the wives in the world cheat and the majority of the spouses never find out about it. I doubt very much that you have the vaguest idea of the % of spouses that cheat. Kinsey estimated decades ago and admitted he didn't really know, but everybody on Literotica seems to quote some % as fact. the Ct. Yankee

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 19 years ago
Very good story

I really liked the story, but if you want it to really sound like a woman's perspective, then make it a bit more "flowery" (for lack of a better term) and less on detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Most garbage

Poor stud. He is so insecure about his big cock that he has to have assurances from the wife about how good he is. Isn't that pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's Male Power that is Threatened

Reading all the other comments one thing strikes me, no one gets so agitated when a married man cheats only when it is a wife.

It seems to threaten the whole world that a woman might cheat on her husband.

Didn't hurt anyone? Mere statement of fact. What the hubby doesn't know can't hurt him.

Husbands go around all the time cheating on women and are given names like Jack The Lad, Playboy, Womaniser, Smoothie or Charmer. But let a wife cheat and we get Slut, Slapper, Scarlet Woman, Loose Woman, a bitch or a bag.

Don't stop TGM the fact that you upset them so much is testimony to your skill as a writer and it should make them suspect their hypercritical so called values.

As for those who wanted revenge against the wife, they never mentioned revenge against the "Stud" -- he cheated too -- strange double standards indeed.

The reason they want revenge is simple? They just can't stand the thought of the the gal getting away with it. What do they want to do burn her at the stake?

People say it's a man's world but the cheating wife threatens to bring the whole edifice crashing to the ground and that is the real reason for the scathing indignation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really?

Men cheating is not okay, even if they do it. So women cheating, too, is okay?

No one minds if BOTH agree it is an open marriage; or if he's living off of her; or if he's cheating, which then amounts to an open marriage because both are fucking around on each other, with or without explicit agreement,,,

While it is delicious to say, as this woman, "I don't want to marry him; I just want to fuck him. My husband doesn't know, so it doesn't hurt him" --- one with 2 working brain cells will tend to ask the next question: So it is perfectly okay that once he finds out, he should simply nicely but simply ask you to pack up and there won't be any tears, right? NO suing for alimony; no half of the assets argument --- that is, just take whatever you brought into the "marriage",,,

No fake crying, pleading, or threats when it is found out, and all we'll hear from your lips (THE CHARACTER in this story, of course, or any one like her or him, it could him, too, yes) is, "Oops, I did NOT think you'd ever find out; I thought I was very smart and able to cover all my tracks,,, but it's happened, so, dear, please give me a few hours to pack up my things, okay? By the way, thank you for being generous with the shelter, clothes, and food."

Right?

If so, then, yes, I say, problemo. Go ahead, having fun, fuck as many as you want, find the best lovers, multiple of them, have them "serve" you in any way,,,, because you know you're on borrowed time with the guy who's too busy earning the bucks to tone his love making techniques, who's hardly home, in fact,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yawn

it is very male orientated porn...not very horny..just what a great cock he has yada yada yada..women are turned in by what they hear..isn't that the whole point of erotic stories?....this is porn not erotica...yawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Supersexy Lady!

And I do hope you will be overcome with the irrestible urge to have his baby.- Still being married to you unsususpecting hubby of course- but it would make you even hotter to hear you had his baby and fooled hubby into thinking it was his.

docgbrowndocgbrownalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Nice, well written story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"I am not hurting anyone"

really you fuck around you get nice friendly germs, things called STDs and HIV. No these dont hurt, laffs, you place your husband at risk, in harms way, with no real consideration for him and without his consent. You love him, yeah right, you love his money, having him pay your bills and make you have the time to go play slut to your guy you dont even know the name of. Actually reading this makes me feel the female lead in this story is mentally ill. A sane person would not think such dellusional thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Are you sure your name isn't Cyndy

My wife is Cyndy. She did the same thing for five years that you are doing...fucked a stud with a big cock almost daily and loved every second of it. Like an idiot,I never suspected a thing. All she wanted was the pure sex. He so inspired her that she became a very astute crotch watcher,...she flavored her enjoyment of her main stud with other big dicks. At one point she had four other fuck partners, though she fucked the others far less often than her main stud. She liked them all and remains friends with all but one who was an older self-made multi- multi-millionaire (who is now deceased). All of them were often visitors to our home.

It almost killed me when it all hit the fan, particularly when she refused to stop. She loves very big cocks and very bold lovers. I am a 6 or 7 incher and not particularly distinguished in the sack....though I love sex, I know my limitations. After months of counseling wherein her explanations were very much like your letter, we finally became monogomous again. Our marriage has survived. Her stories are like divine torture...she teases me about her lovers during sex; I'm so jealous even now years later that I practically beg her to share this with me. The teasing is a turn-on that I can't explain. I know she probably occasionally still has her sex workouts with someone...maybe the same stud though he is married now. She teases about that too: "Wouldn't you like to know?" she whispers as we fuck. No names/no clear admissions.

But deep down I know she is still at it.

I wish it had never happened but I love her; she is beautiful and sexy, my favorite person, now 50 but more attractive with age. So I love her, flaws and all.

Loved your very sexy story.

mark_8675309mark_8675309almost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

I got off on this story several times. It worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

good story line and well written. Someone mentioned big package and she had to find out for her self. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great! 5 Stars!

BTW, my name is Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A shitty story

By a pile of shit writer !!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 2** because the story is not supported by the facts.

If she has selected the guy because he is better looking instead of cock size, I would have rated it 5***** because that would be close to the facts. Women mate with men that are dependable and good providers. Then when ovulating, they have sneaky sex with men with greater bilateral body symmetry (good looks and a strong indicator of good genes), called developmental stability in the parlance of science.

The idea that women prefer larger than normal cocks is preposterous and contrary to evolution and logic. Humans have evolved so the average size (slightly less than 6 inches) is best.

First an excited vagina is only 4 inches so any cock longer than 4 inches will fill it complete. However, the vagina is designed to accommodate most cocks. That is, a vagina will stretch 150 or 175 percent. It will even stretch up to 200 percent to accommodate the 1% of cocks that are about 8 inches provided the woman is properly excited and the cock is very slowly inserted. Furthermore, almost all of the nerve endings for sexual stimulation are within a couple of inches of the entrance of vagina resulting in no additional sexual pleasure for longer cocks.

Second and primary, if women preferred larger cocks, that would give men with longer than normal cocks a huge evolutionary advantage resulting in larger cocks being the norm. Even a 10% per generation advantage (i.e., men with larger cocks producing 10 percent more children per generation) in 100 generations (about 2,000 years) would result in a 14,000 (1.1^100) to 1 advantage. Therefore, longer cocks would quickly be the norm unless longer cocks had offsetting disadvantages. For example, being much more prone to injury.

Only men, mostly homosexual men, are interested in large cocks. Women that have had babies may express a desire for thicker cocks but they appear to have no interest in longer than normal cocks. Which of course make logical sense all normal size cocks will fully fill a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Only men, mostly homosexual men, are interested in large cocks."

Strange comment from Wornock after expounding about large cocks in a very long (and hilariously moronic) paragraph. What a stupid queer cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

she thinks Grape Nuts is an STD

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TAKE THIS LONGING FROM MY TONGUE

and the useless faux-thrills with it. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Very realistic portrayal of the female thought process

Women will easily turn their loyalty and respect to another male; sad but true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT DWANTSCOCK

WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT SHIT,TALK NORMALLY,YOU STUPID FUCKIN RETARD,YOU SPENT HOW MUCH TIME WRITING THAT CRAP,WASTING YOUR TIME,WHY DID YOU DO THAT SHIT MAN,YOU NEED A QUICK SWIFT KICK WITH A FROZEN BOOT IN YOUR FUCKIN ASSHOLE. NOW GO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME AND DO EVERYONE ELSE A BIG FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A TALL BUILDING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap from a whore

the husband will know as you now have a few std's in one fuck, Now the town whore...

jodiredjodiredabout 11 years ago
Good for the goose, good for the gander

Ome on now men, don't tell me you've never wanted to fuck a woman you didnt even know. Women are the same. We see a man that obviously has a big dick an WE WANT TO FUCK HIM!!!!! I do it all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some comments on this site are just bizarre

Why do people take these stories so personally? They are fantasies. Some wives fantasize about being with men other than their husbands, just as many husbands fantasize from time to time about being with other women. For most, at least those with more integrity and strength than the main character, fantasizing will be more than enough.

But why do so many readers on this site confuse the motivations and moral confusion of fictional characters with those of their author? Do these readers also think Agatha Christie intended to encourage or celebrate murderers because she wrote a novel from the perspective of an unapologetic murderer?

Obviously the protagonist in this story has some serious character flaws and a warped sense of morality. Guess what, so do lots of real people. Real people do stupid, hurtful things for stupid, selfish reasons, and then justify it to themselves in any number of ways. It doesn't mean the author shares these flaws, or even that the author is celebrating them. The author never states anywhere that this woman isn't hurting somebody, even if the character is too weak and selfish to admit it herself.

And just because there were no consequences identified within the story, and the main character convinces herself there shouldn't be any consequences, doesn't mean the author is saying there will be no consequences. Imagine them for yourself if you must, and recognize that this is a well-written story about a very weak person giving in to temptation, which is a plot as old as fiction itself. The story, like most fictional stories worth reading, requires some suspension of disbelief, but (unfortunately) not as much as some of the commentators want to believe.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How?

"I realize that I'm now an unfaithful wife. I realize that I'm now not a trustworthy person. But at the same time I'm not hurting anyone"...I could she say this? Maybe to excuse herself? Realy a boring story...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She says...

She says: "You see, from my perspective now, being faithful would be kind of stupid"...What was stupid is she not asking for divorce and whore herself to the lover...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take it up for whom?

I'll take it up with anyone i care to!!

And I don't believe it's any of your concern.

Plus, what in hell -- I thought it was part of your story??

I wonder why I wasn't told that the Hero of "Tale of Two Cities"

was going to be beheaded at the end ??

It would of kept millions of people from reading a great story!!

Unlike yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jwhit2009Jwhit2009over 7 years ago
Nicely done

You could feel her hunger... well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and nasty.

Yup she's a whore, but what woman isn't?

The story is well written and moves along at a good pace. At least she's not trying to justify her actions, much. She did it because she wanted to. Not like a college prof who was fucking a student, my friend, and all the time he's giving her the old in and out he's whining about the guilt giving him an ulcer!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worship

Worship him as a stud among men. Doesn't take much to make a cheap slut into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice one

Got Miss Lucy nice and juicy. mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here is a comment to the preceding story that you probably have not seen on this website before. I am considered ruggedly handsome, 6ft 2in tall 220 lb, a mime in shredded gym shape. I am very successful and what I do, have more money than I know what to do with, and get hit on all the time, and I really do mean all the time by women of all nationalities Creeds and colors. And guess what, I'm an adult oh, very well practice at adulting, and instead of giving in to my basest desires to screw some woman outside of my marriage, I stayed true to my wife. Imagine that someone actually using a little willpower and a little honor and discipline to keep themselves on the straight and narrow. And I know I'm not the only one out there that feels this way, my wife and I have a small group of very close friends all married in good vibrant marriages. Now of course and even the best marriage oh, there can be Communication Breakdown or miscommunication, and if one of the couples in our social group is having an issue with the husband and wife always feel they can come talk to the rest of us to get a better handle on what's going on. There is no swinging Among Us, there's no m m f or FM threesomes Friday, just good honest moral people who are there for each other. I leave the stock for all of you out there who are too lazy to use a little willpower and little imagination and make your partnership with your significant other better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually what would be more stupid than the wife trying to be faithful would be for the betrayed husband to want to stay with disgusting, weak minded slut of a wife. Reality check cunt,you're not the only cheating twat out there throwing around her charms. If the husband is half as nice as the slut described him to be,he'll have no trouble finding someone new to replace you. All of you easy to lay sluts have just cheapened the value of the pussy,just beware of that.

HighBrowHighBrow18 days ago

Deliciously evil woman… pride cometh before…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous