All Comments on 'Cum in Pantyhose'

by ckklover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So true! We loved it!

Very close to our experiences, very romantic, very sexy.

flimbimflimbimover 18 years ago
good turn on

i'm a lover of all female body parts covered in silk or nylon, and many's the time i have fingered orlicked a woman to orgasm through her pantyhose. this story describes it well and brings back pleasnt memories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start!

Great start! I hope that this is the start of a series or, at the least, a sequel, or two. This type of story is what we need more of to let more people know how sexy pantyhose are, and can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Remembering

My older sister would get me to please her this way.She loved for me to make her cum licking her pussy through her pantyhose and I loved the taste. Those were the best times of my young life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot in Pantyhose

The woman who became my wife was working in a hospital. She had never worn pantyhose without panties although she was past 25 years old. She thought doing so was a very racy, sexy thing. It made her feel naked. It was early in our dating, and I told her that I would pick her up after work. She worked until 11 P.M. I also told her that I wished she would wear pantyhose without panties. I loved seeing a woman's full bush and wet pussy lips behind the sheer nylon. She was happy to please me, even though she was very conservative, and she liked being daring. I picked her up and we drove to a secluded place and parked. We both climbed over into the backseat of my big four-door sedan. We kissed and I gently slipped my hand up her skirt and felt her nylon-covered legs. I unzipped her dress and pulled down the front and undid her bra. Her 42D breasts were so wonderful to play with and her hard pink nipples were a delight to suck. My hand reached her crotch and felt the heat and wetness through the nylon of her pantyhose. She was very hot and dripping. I rubbed the nylon into her pussy lips and smelled her sweet erotic pussy smell. I pulled the pantyhose down and off her legs and feet. She opened her legs wide, and by the dim light of night I could see her full hairy bush. I bent down and started licking her pussy and she groaned and moaned, and begged me not to stop. I licked and sucked and lapped that sweet virgin pussy. Yes, she was past age 25 and still a virgin! She suddenly came with great intensity, bucking and moaning. She took my dick and rubbed it until I shot all over her hand. Just recently, she reminded me of that night. It was a few weeks later that I took her virginity. That's another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous