All Comments on 'The Taste of Her Lips'

by The Mutt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightover 19 years ago
got what was coming....

well...I agree...there was no need to be rude! Isn't it rather chilling to think how a 'cut-down' like that in a bar, centring out possibly an individual that is not quite 'balanced', how it might affect them...what it makes them think about doing...how unfair and unjust the comment was... and what needs to be done to this person to teach them a lesson for being so rude... yes...chilling.

Pass the cherries please.... *wink*

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Cherry~

Like a cherry this tale was short and sweet...popped then gone. Enjoyable, good luck and Happy Halloween. (~_*)

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Short and scary

Hi, Mutt

That was short, with an unexpected ending. Her reply to you was predictable but not your response to her reply. I can see where "you" were coming from because I have always felt like I was the guy in the bar who had such tasty ice cream.

AngelineAngelineover 19 years ago
Short and Scary

vengence, Mutt. I can't say I could work up much sympathy for either character--the killer's lonliness doesn't seem enough to justify what he does although her behavior is atrocious--but the food metaphors you use throughout the story make the shocker ending that much creepier. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unfinished

It was a good story, but finished too suddenly, with no clear ending

RrrosynRrrosynabout 19 years ago
Delicious

A delicious tale. With men always comparing women and their parts to food, the turn of the last paragraph almost made me giddy. Terrific!

avoncallingavoncallingabout 18 years ago
creepy

that last paragraph chilled me to the bone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pitiful

Up until the end it was a very well constructed story that kept one's interest. The end is as if someone else finished it. The author could have elaborated on the guy's life as a it drove him to murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Like Poetry

It seemed a bit more like a poem than a story. It seemed to have a patern to the word and a rhythm that made almost musical. I would have liked it better in the poetry section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done...

An intoxicating rhythm, a flow to it that is rarely seen...I have shown this story to many of my friends...and the reaction is always the same.....WOW

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
:-(

Sad. Creepy. Deep. I knew what was coming but I had to read it. Thanks!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Damn!

Hannibal Lechter has nothing on this guy! That even creeped ME out! 5 BIG Stars for this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous