All Comments on 'God Bless You, Marianne Duquesne'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I do hope this story wins!

I do love a good romance, and this one is exquisite!

I know the pain of losing a dear love, and I just wish there'd been a Mariane Duquesne in my life. Too late now, but I can still dream about it.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Improbable, but you made it work...

This could have been awkward in the wrong hands....that just shows what a great writer you are! Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sweet!

What a lovely Halloween treat!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
Nicely Done

That was a well-done little tale with a nice twist. Good work.

Rumple

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Sweet and romantic

This was a very sweet, very romantic story. I found myself also saying "God bless you, Marianne Duquesne." Although I write mostly pure smut (impure smut to some) I like a romantic story like this also.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Lovely

I enjoyed reading your story.

It is a lovely romantic tale.

Good luck.

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
fun

sexy and sweet and just the right flow to make for a great read. "jakk"

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
oh yeah

and another part would be great if you chose to write one."jakk"

NamizujsNamizujsabout 19 years ago
Do continue with it if you can, please...

The title says it all.

I loved it.

John

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Not very deep....

but very nice nevertheless - It would be nice to believe this could happen in real life.

A nice, mild and lovely story and very romantic. I just wished there would be more character development but just the thought that this could actually happen, makes for a nice. wishful story.

Thank you - keep them coming.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 13 years ago
Nice

Thought it was cute and it even made me tear up a little bit. Short and sweet, tender.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Believe This Was The Best Of The Stories ....

that I have read from Frederick. It has the tender romance and yet the sultry and exotic flare that makes his stories readable and lovable. And, I have a special Marianne as well which makes it all the better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The last paragraph really lifted this already excellent story to another level.

I am not skilled or schooled enough to know why, but for some reason your stories flow along seemingly seamlessly. Your well chosen words are able to have pictures leaping off the page and into my mind.

I love that your descriptions of sex are basic everyday words. They are neither OTT nor drenched in soppy ugly flowery descriptive language. No velvet chutes here. No needless use of profanities.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous