All Comments on 'Shaving Rupert'

by neonlyte

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shave me!

Excellent! A new twist on the age-old story of boy and girl. I liked it a lot.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Being Shaved

This brought back memories of the first time I was shaved.

When I was in grade 11, I switched schools.Since I had played football for a couple of years I made the football team. The team had a party the first weekend. After being there about half an hour the team shouted rook time. Since I was in grade 11 and played 2 years at my other school,I thought the grade 9 kid was getting rooked but was surprised when the guys grabbed me too. Since it was just the team it was not too embarrassing when they stripped us and tied us naked to the stairs railings in the entance of the house.

But about 15 minutes later the cheerleaders arrived and they had a great time giggling and looking at us tied there fully exposed.I was very embarrassed because even though he was younger the grade 9 guy was nearly an inch longer then my soft 4 and thicker but the biggest difference was he had a long foreskin and I had a naked cut knob, but I had much bigger balls in a loose sack. After giving us the look over the cheerleaders went upstairs and soon the new cheerleader(a grade 9 girl) was brought down wearing her cheer leading outfit. They told her for her initiation she had to shave one of us. She said the grade 9 guy was her cousin so she picked me. Everyone gathered around as she was handed shaving cream and a shaver and knelt in front of me. She sprayed foam on me and started to lather me which caused me to grow to a full hard 6 inches.She started by shaving my top pubes so did not touch me but when she held my sack to shave it I started to leak pre.By the time she finished my sack I was ready to cum . She had to hold my cock to shave the shaft and after a few strokes I ejaculated. I was so horny that I shot 5 big squirts that landed on her chest , hair , and neck but she never took her eyes of me as I cum. Everyone cheered wildly. The guys then blue balled the other guy with blue ink.

She was taken upstairs and returned showered and in street clothes and the cheerleaders left.

A couple of days later I bumped into the cheerleader while out running. It was awkward so I apologized for the mess. She said she realized it was not my fault and said she was embarrassed for me being naked and cumming in front of everyone. She said that she wanted me to know it was embarrassing for her too because I was the first guy she saw naked and touched much less saw go off and if it was any constellation the cheerleaders shaved her too when she showered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting

apart from the use of crutch instead of crotch it was a good story

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Ahhh

The joys of mutually erotic shaving remembered!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous