All Comments on 'The Speeding Ticket'

by texman64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Price

I know I personally would rather my wife have unprotected sex with a complete stranger than get a speeding ticket. Don't all the men out there reading this feel the same way? Russian Roulett is a lot of fun.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
I Once Did That, Too!

I know how that Officer felt. When I was a prison guard, I had a similar experience. I caught one of my female inmates stealing food from the cafeteria. She wanted to make amends without being written up which would have added considerable time to her sentence. Instead, she came to me on my night watch when everyone else was asleep. We fucked without a condom and I shot her pussy full of my baby juice. Nine months later she had my son which we placed up for adoption.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Well, we know the value he puts on his wife.

Life and death, I might consider that as a reason to pull this. But it would have to be pretty inevitable unless she did. When I gained a wife, I took on the responsibilty of taking care of her. Among other responsibilities was preventing things like this taking place, not pushing for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

Nice story, even though it's quite unrealistic. But hey, these are fantasies we are reading, right? SO I loved it, and please disregard the people complaining about AIDS and infidelity and stuff, I don't know why they keep reading it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Written

Husband consented to wife's dismay - ya rite

Hot but other twists more intriging ie no choice offered, she initiates & he disagrees, etc

Could bring it home a little better eh

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
liked your story

nice job---would have liked things to go a little rougher on the wife. To have her be a bit more reluctant in having to do the cop. but still real niceusa

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ticket

Police brutality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous