All Comments on 'Tracey Ch. 01'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't wait to see the next installment.

Excellent story! I can't wait to see what happens next, but I certainly hope that Jim disappears from the scene. ~_^ Keep up the good work.

PredatorSmilePredatorSmileabout 19 years ago
A TOTALLY HOT STORY.

A TOTALLY HOT STORY. YOU GOT TALENT. GOOD FOR YOU. WRITE SOME MORE.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Teasing Tracey.

A very scintillating first chapter. Off to read the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Such a hot story. Great description. I'm so excited there's more chapters - off to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it!

A truly unique plot for a change! The curtains are an awesome idea, I love that the parents are pretty much left out of the picture completely, not complicating the story or adding some foot waiting to fall that we don't want

I REALLY love the fact that, while the guy is shy, he's not acting like a fucking twelve year old pussy assed whiner baby like just about EVERY other story on here where they're afraid they're going to get cooties or their dick is going to fall off if the girl sees his chubby, yeesh!

I TOTALLY get that he doesnt realize he's good looking! I had such low self esteem over my looks when I was in highschool! I was skinny, had light acne and my hair, which I parted on the side my whole life, was some huge, wavy horror now that I look back at pictures!

As I got older the acne dissapeared, I put on some muscle (a lightly defined sixpack) but was still pretty thin... Biggest obvious change came when I was visiting my cousin who was the same age as me. We were in her room and she told me that we had to do something with my hair! She got out the brush and mousse (however you spell that) and proceeded to brush my hair straight back. Holy Shit Batman! Talk about a huge fucking change! I literally went from dorky looking to good looking in three minutes!

The self image still prevailed however for a lot of years. At seventeen I moved out of the house to dodge family shit and moved in with grandma. That year I went on my first real date! A 21 year old girl that I met at a store in the dink town. At 18 i moved again and at 19 i moved five hundred miles away to go to college. Went wild since I was away from the family, parties, dates, getting laid. I still had never dated anyone under 21, and EVERY time I got laid, the girl had made the first move, man I was still shy! Really I was good looking and had no fucking clue!!

Word got out I was a good guy (and aparently my female friends were gossiping that I was a good lay! Didnt fins that out for years!) and the girl would either suggest we have sex by taking her clothes of when we started kissing and petting, or be bold, like coming back from our date and she just brings her overnight bag in with her when we get back to my place! (Should have seen the look on my face!! Still cant believe I fucked that relationship up later with my stupidity)

....now looking back, I wish I could change a few things... One, realize I was good looking and that I didnt have to be so afraid of asking girls out for fear of being shot down, two, take the initiative sexually... I talked to a number of girls that I knew back then in email and a number of them told me they wanted to fuck me, I just didnt make the move! (Picture me beating my head on the wall right now!). ....and three... I would have NEVER started drinking! Drinking cost me soooo many oportunities, fucked up many more and wound up costing me a lot of money. ...as an added bonus I should have quit cigarettes a long time sooner too, a number of girls I wanted hated smokers. :(

So shy guys with self esteem problems... Reguardless of your looks.... Date like your handsome, stay sober and pick up all the girls the drunk tards are missing out on, be the nice guy and be POLITE and RESPECTFUL but assume that she wants to fuck your brains out until she tells you otherwise!

Im staying nameless on this one, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
INTERESTING

Thanks to the anonymous just before me (1/14/15) for sharing your experience. It was quite interesting.

Interesting story also.

So far, so good.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous