All Comments on 'Mom & Son Relax On The Sofa'

by janeB

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
hardman1hardman1over 19 years ago
Very well done

This is very well written story. It is totally believable, that something like that could happen. It is a nice break from the normal stories of this nature. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice buildup and finish...

Jane B..Great job. I hope to read more from you. Slickman

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific! Thanks Jane!

Jane, I loved your 'true'story! Just go for the gusto and finish off your love making!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
very well done!

Sense of suspense is well thought out. Nicely written. Hot, too. esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully narrated!

Yet another short masterpiece on the tantalizing line between reality and fantasy, what's projected and what's actual. Well-done, as always, JaneB.

tdelain69tdelain69over 19 years ago
MORE-MORE-MORE

MMMM, what a story!!!! I would like to read more of this hot relationship. There has to be more to this story.

Well written foreplay, keep it up!

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Deserving of an "H"

Soft, beleveable and well written. I hunger for more.

jerry12345jerry12345over 19 years ago
Yeah

Very steamy and seductive - I just wish it was a little longer!

Bill WilderBill Wilderover 19 years ago
Hot Story

Mom needs a long senuous fucking. God I can almost taste it. Wonderful thanks Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lots of heat in this story

Looking foreward to further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great work Jane

You must continue! In pat 2 let him finish in your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excelent! Beleivable!!

Excellent story! Too hot! Jane B, we want more. Want him try in your pussy in next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
red hot mum

i am sixty year old mother and loved this erotic story reading these stories is better than watching porn i find myself getting very wet straghtaway and i have to masturbate to relieve myself i now have erotic dreams about me and my son keep up the good work

tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
OH WHAT A STORY

Again hard as a rock from begining to end. Can hardly believe this is fantasy, you write so visually.

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Extremely erotic...

Kudos JaneB....The story engages both the mind and the body and it is well paced that it makes you savor each sentence as you head to the climatic/erotic ending. Keep up the good work..MG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Loved it. Hope you continue this story and tell others!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Whew

I would love to be Josh right now.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very Realistic

Good writing, nice story.I liked the way you wove the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
We all love it!

Another beautifully descriptive piece from Jane. I'm wet again!Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds Me of My Mom

My mother and I used to sleep in the same bedroom together. She and my father had been divorced for several years and I was thirteen. She only wore a short nylon nightgown with nothing under it. Sometimes she would spread her legs open while she slept and I could see her pussy. I would have liked to have sex with her but was unsure how she would react. Of course if she had been like you then you know what would have happened....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
..

wish my mom would do this with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Take it further

In future updates of this exciting sexual relationship, please take us to describe full cunt penetration, anal sex and more....Randy Mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I will try this with my son.

This is such a good sory, and gives the reader, especialy me, lots of ideas on how to start with my strong young son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the most natural thing there is

The comments so far are very positive. I especially admire the British lady, who'll be approaching her boy to get him to fuck her. I'll bet that in a short time the mother will be feeling her boy's stiff dick plowing his loving Mom's loving cunt till he blows his potent young balls right up his own birth canal. Mother and son have much joy before them, once they've shed the silly, stupid, ridiculous--I don't what else to call it--"incest taboo." WHY should his mother's glorious twat be off limits TO HER OWN SON, for gosh sakes! That's where the boy was conceived, that was his home for nine months, that's where he wants to get back in! Its also where his mother wants him back in, now with his stiff triumphant cock, ready to fuck his Mom's twat to pieces and finally unload his big balls up where his biggest cum load belongs. There's nothing in the world more natural, a son's needful dick and his mother's needy cunt coming together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i wish you where my mom

i would want this to happen if you where my mother

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
nice

Mmmmmm. Very good.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Enjoy life

Mother and I had sex regularly she was bi so was I. To lick and suck the channel of my birth has only improved my outlook on life. Enjoy your boys you are far longer dead than alive use the time you have so you haven't missed out on what is yours to take with consent!

Great story?

LOL Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
moms lust for their boy's stiff dick...

...just like boys lust for their mother's wet cunt! I wish more boys could read the comments to this story as well as to Jane's other great stories. It would open the eyes of many young guys. They already know they're obsessed with their mother's twat. They love to dream about it, think about it when they're whacking off, would give anything to shove their stiff young prick and unload their heavy balls up between mom's legs. Listen up, guys--as you can see from some of comments from moms, there's a real good chance your mother wants exactly the same thing! You've got the hard young cock--hardest there is!--and the hot young balls that never quit, just what a mature, sex-savvy lady's looking for in a stud. Besides, as your mother she loves you to bits. So, give your mom some hints, start a conversation that begins, "Mom, do you think two people who love each other should just go and fuck?", let her see your prick hard in your pants when you're around her, when she's in the kitchen bending over the sink go and rub your hard on on mom's ass. Dad's getting on in years, falling down on the job. Let mom know it's time for the son of the family--you!--to take over the care of your mother's twat. She'll be thrilled to find out that you're MUCH better up inside her cunt than dad ever was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely loving, caring and so very passionate!

GrampervGrampervover 12 years ago
delicious

Yummy illicit taboo sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn.

In reading all your tales, one thing has popped out at me. You, my dear, are one depressingly twisted puppy. Your bio says you're attached. If that means you're married to the father of your sons, well, I pity him, and your youngest son. Only pain and sorrow can come of indulging, or experiencing, feelings such as these. Unless you gain some control over yourself, and get serious help, there is much sorrow, and many trials, in your family's future. If you continue on this path...your family will be torn apart, inevitably. It. Cannot. End. Well. Unless none of this is real, and you're just yanking our chains to get higher ratings. I dearly hope that is the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MYOB

OK, arm chair psychologist, leave it alone. We write and read these stories mostly for the fun of the fantasies involved and not to have somebody like you pass judgement on some writer based on your particular likes or dislikes. Just Mind Your Own Business, no one forced you to click on here and no one forced you to read this story and no one here needs to hear your negativity. I think you should check out the Disney channel...

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
JANE JANE JANE

YOU AND JOSH SEEM TO HAVE A GREAT LOVE THING GOING, PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU STOPPED WRITING ABOUT IT. EVEN IF IT'S IN A STORY. AS EVER LAROC OF AGES

billjones16billjones16over 11 years ago
outstanding!

loved it!

gimme more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RELAXING WITH MY SON

it happen to me. my son came in when I was relaxing on the sofa In just a house coat, he kiss me and said he was going for a shower, when he came back he was in boxer he made us a drink then lay behind me we watch t v, both fell asleep I woke with his cock in the crack of my bear ass, I want to get up but it felt so good. pretending to sleep I adjuster myself until his cock was at the entrance of my pussy I hesitated then push back I had an instance flood in my pussy. it was over a year with out sex. I stay like that until he woke up he pull me closer hands cupping my tits and fuck me hard its mow our pass time as no one fine out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Encouragement

It has been 9-10 years since you have posted a story but I find myself always going back and rereading the few that you wrote knowing how they follow along the life of my son and me, although that was 28 years ago. I must tell you that we are still very close and do meet once in a while. Was just wondering if you will ever write any more or if I must be content with what you have done in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need a mom like you

looking forward to reading part 2

csltcsltabout 7 years ago
So innocent and pure.

Thank you for sharing.

I hope every word is true.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesabout 6 years ago
Hot

Love stories of slow seduction. It makes the mind hope that it will lead to more and more. Your story captures this soooooo well. So hot, so sensual. Yum.

newporter56newporter56over 3 years ago

Very hot, enjoyed it

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. I gave it 5 Stars. Short, sweet and very sensual. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely perfect pace for such a story. Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*****

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

You write very sexy stories, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous