All Comments on 'Bridget's Nights Ch. 03'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
AHA!!!

the plot thickens...

Will she admit it?

C'mon slacker - where's the next chapter??? ~smile~

chezshirecatchezshirecatover 19 years ago
Very good so far

This is the first vampire story I've read on LE, and I LOVE it. This Bridget gal had me from the get go. Great story so far. Where's the rest????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummy, sorta

I won't tell them, but it does get better, sweetheart, even for a "niche" reader. Keep Bridget coming. A truly new Vampire form.

Just a simple MidWest girl

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 19 years ago
One question --

In the next chapter, Bridget explains that vampires could be burned to death. This after she's smothered a grenade late in this chapter. I don't know much about grenades, thank goodness, but would the explosion have killed her? I know she was very critically injured, but that's not the same thing. I also wondered if Myron was injured in the blast -- Bridget tells Myron later on that she thought he was dead. Just some points to ponder -- you know me as one of your biggest fans as a writer and as a person.

mismusedmismusedabout 19 years ago
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

One of your best, sweetheart. I loved the love scene with Myron. With your style, you're the best, Patti.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Coming along nicely

Really pleased that you're dealing with some of the problems of being immortal.

as the song goes, "Who wants to live forever? When love must die."

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Frigging cliff hangers.... Still a good story that's a pleasure to read. Now, on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous