All Comments on 'Grand Charade'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
Sort of Like It!

Ok it's fiction... but need a bit of reality. DNA it's different no matter how close a relative is, even identical twins.

They should tell the wives their secret. maybe they participate in family orgies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
must disagree

This is to the previous commenter...yes it is the case on most occasions that DNA differs, however there are at least three cases recorded in the recent past in the US alone of identical twins being identical down to DNA and even finger prints; yes finger prints. How do I know? my father and his twin are among them. Standing in a police station for one reason or another they were printed and came up one aka the other and vice versa. So they did a blood test to tell them apart for future referenmce and the same occurred this was in 2003. So it is completely possible, just improbable. Which is a very bad thing for the justice system as it currently stands (long long story).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
much better reading!!!

Not so worried about the factual aspect of the story however much more arousing than most on this site. I am going to read more of your stories. Thank you.

regards Interested non-member

Tara1024Tara1024over 10 years ago
Awesome story

I think you're writing is pretty damn good awesome story keep up the good work it was nice and hot just the way I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I dated twins

Back in college, in California. Hard to tell them apart, they used every trick to act/look identical. They even finished each other's sentences, and they loved to try and fool people.

But.

They didn't taste the same, I could always tell.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That’s a pretty silly premise, and of course some idiot anonymous bitch lived the story. In his mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous