All Comments on 'Punked Out At A Punk Show'

by altar boy

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
woodcarverIIwoodcarverIIover 19 years ago
Wow

Just a simple WOW is all I can manage at this time.

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

This is the most erotic story I have ever read - it corresponds exactly with my wildest dream fantasy. Thank you, even though I shan't sleep tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best I have read.

Fantastic. Most raw and erotic story on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
~mmmm~

wow, talented, most certainly...i do hope to read more from this author and will be checking frequently for the name "alter boy"

~*eddy erotica~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

Got me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very hot

totally hot story, could really feel the violation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good shit

I'm impressed. You didn't resort to crude language, and did great with the details. Niiice story. *grin* I likey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

This story is HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad

Rather than being turned on, this story made me sad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A++

please come back and write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great writing!

THis story was beautifully written. Unfortunately, a lot of submissions on this site are filled with bad grammar, poor spelling, and the blatent misuse of words. This story flowed and actually contained real emotion. Very effective. Please submit more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FUCKIN AWESOME!!!

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
:(

This made me cry a little inside. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm not...

into rape and non-consent. I only read this because I just read your other story, which was very hot. Despite the subject matter, I have to say, the story was hot (but sad).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
freakin hot

really liked it a lot keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impressive

I have read a lot of non concent stories, but they always end up with the person enjoying it, submitting and wanting more.

In this case, it seems more real. The person didn't want it, didn't enjoy it and the all over reactions seem more realistic.

Sad story though. Very well writen, a lot of these stories are full of grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and so on. You didn't make any of those and you refrained from cursing.

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Happened to me

Really good story, this happened to me, except I'm a girl, at a hard rock concert and no one ever found out it happened, but it turned me off the music forever. I was 13, but i can still relate completly. good story.

sharezadesharezadealmost 18 years ago
Absolutely Horrible...

but very VERY well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hate it!

I think that you can do better than write a non-consent story where it makes people die inside while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It. :)

I loved it. :) Thanks for the read! I come back here often!

GR33NW0LFGR33NW0LFover 17 years ago
guilty pleasure

The story was well written though sick and twisted. it made me sick that I was getting turned on because of how erotic and descriptive your tale was

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yum!

You sick twisted lil puppy... I love it! I expect more out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Good writing..disturbing subject matter..could be better, could be worse..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!!

totally hot, I plan to cum back for more- pls write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting twists.

One of my favourites, the setting and trapped nature in such a public place was a really good twist. Also the struggle itself was cleverly done. Two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Problem?

Well we all agree it was erotic whilst disturbing, I found it orgasmic and I can't understand people's dislike when they chose to come to the non-consent/reluctance page. You got what you clicked on didn't you? non-consent/reluctance = rape. Good story altar boy, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

very hot and different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Very realistic. I hate when people write non-con stores but it's not really non-con, and out of nowhere the victim begins to like it. With this, the victim came extremely reluctantly and was humiliated; the feelings developed realistically and the quality of writing was excellent.

winktwicewinktwicealmost 17 years ago
Very erotic

I was very impressed with this--very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So hot

This is by far the hottest story I've read on this site. Awesome buildup of tension, vivid scenario. Keep writing!

MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYouover 16 years ago
Reread and still lovin it.

I first read this story quite awhile back. I think I may have commented on it then, as well. I have to say, this is still one of my favourite stories on this site. It's so hot, and very well written.

Elenia26Elenia26over 16 years ago
Your story

I am another who's read this story many times and love it. I don't know why, but Adam's humiliation turns me on, and I'm not generally into humiliation. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable...

Quite possibly the hottest story on the site. I hate 'noncon' that aren't, and this is. Especially the humiliation. Came all over my hand reading this. Write more like it!

BrazenEndeavorsBrazenEndeavorsover 16 years ago
Srsly

I loved this. A person can orgasm and still hate it. They can try to pick up their lives instead of submitting to a cum-guzzling whore lifestyle. Real, and hot. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Story

I've read this story I don't know how many times and I just love it. This is one of the few nonconsent stories that I will read over and over again and return each time horny and ready. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

I had to come back and find this story again. It is one of my favorites on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good work

An actual nonconsent story where there is, gasp, a lack of consent. Nonconsent stories where the victim ends up inexplicably submitting and enjoying themselves are somewhere around mimes and filing taxes on my list of things I hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
woww

this is like gay, and it still was amazing..insane..great job man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

Very well written, I've come back to read it several times. It is perfect, got me off and I was very pleased to find something where the victim did not end up enjoying it. Realistic. I will continue to return and read it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very good

actually non-consent!

I loved it, most of these the person ends up liking it, idk I just liked this alot, one of my favorites!

keep it up =]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disturbing Yet....

This story was very disturbing and sad yet very well written and fit the category it was in. Keep up the good work, i felt so bad that i got alittle turned on by this, you really got me into the story.

little_cupcakelittle_cupcakeabout 15 years ago
surprisingly hot

I have never read a male-male story before, and the idea had never really appealed to me. But this story was so hot! I love nonconsent when it's actually nonconsentual. Well written and believable. Great job!

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3almost 15 years ago
Gets Me Every Time...

I've actually read this story many times since I found it, but I never realized that I hadn't left a comment. This story... is amazing. It is one of the best stories on the site. Very well-written; I love that you use words above a 1st grade reading level. I couldn't even begin to tell you how good this is. The attention to detail and how realistic the story was. The fact that it was actually NONconsent and maintained that throughout the story is admirable. I hope to see many more stories written as well from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF???

Had he realized he liked it, this story might have been good. Poor guy, I just want to hold him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the Best of Non-Consent...

One of the few man-on-man non-consent stories that I've read - and arguably one of the best in the category. Very well-written and, well, hot. (Some people said they felt bad for being turned on by it, but I suspect the fact that both perpetrator and victim were men had something to do with it. Certainly no one bats an eyelash at such treatment of women in non-consent stories.) A refreshing vantage point and a believable story - and highly enjoyable. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
can't believe i was so turned on

I am a married guy and boy i found this story so horny i thought it was me at first being raped then it was me doing the raping wow i masterbated so much after this story mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Broken like a Dacian Catamite!

Impressive! Very impressive indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice

sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done.

A lot of people are rally hesitant to write legitamite rape scenes, which is dumb considering there is a whole category dedicated to it, so people obviously wanna read about it. anyways, your story really turned me on, everything about it. Idk why, don't rly want think about why, it just did. it wa actually well written as well. very very good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As a woman

I wish the autors of the male-female non-consent stories would follow your example and keep the 'rape' real. Outside of 'Hunted' wich is the best damn non-consent story on this site period, everyone else has the woman pating and begging for more after the first no. Your story was exceptional because it kept the rape...... a rape. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The real thing

Definitely a great story. I love that it was a "real rape story". This one made me so hot :) thanks for the entertainment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good.

I enjoy reading your stories because unlike many you put time into them. You don't have spelling or grammar problems like many( most) of the stories on the website. So thank you.

saucyminx99999saucyminx99999about 7 years ago
so arousing

I'm straight and a female but this so arouses me every time!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Raped in public

Not really in to the punk scene but the idea of a straight guy getting raped in public and no one notices (or cares) is really hot. I think lots of otherwise strait white guys fantasize about being forced to suck cock and getting raped in the ass by other men. So, please keep writing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

I so wish I was the guy getting punked. Very erotic story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love a good CNC story as much as the next kinky fucker and I've seriously gotten off to a lot of YOUR stories; hell, I even got off to this one before I finished it, but like Anonymous below me said not allowing the protagonist to enjoy the encounter and as others have said "making the rape real" 🤨 just ruined it for me. Sorry 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m to gay to get fucked like that but I sure wish someone would rape me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this. Found it to be quite funny too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written !...It made me FEEL his pain and humiliationj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is realistic in some ways, but not as erotic as it might have been. Striking a balance that will satisfy the majority of readers is an impossible task I suppose. I rated it a 3, because I thought it could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping it would be his friend Luke 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best man on man Non-con stories in this website. Please write more.

HumiliaterHumiliater10 months ago

A very hot story delivered in less than 2500 words...NICE! That Adam is raped in the midst of an indifferent crowd, he is never "turned" and that his rapist remains anonymous all add up to a perfect tale of NONconsensual male on male rape. Poor Adam will probably suffer from PTSD the rest of his life, reliving his rape whenever he hears the songs that the band was playing during his ordeal. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good, hot story.

Your tag selection, though, is both bizarre and useless.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I loved it. I think I've read this story4 times now, and keep reading it when I come across it as it's that good. I still would like to have seen a part 2 of it, but after 6 plus years I doubt that will happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous