All Comments on 'Unconventional Awakening Ch. 03'

by carols_box48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WANNABE WHORESLUT IN THE MAKING

EARLY ON THE WRITER LET YOU KNOW SHE WANTED TO WHORE AROUND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
our bits

We're in our late '40s. the kids are off our hands (2 daughters both married last year, phew!) and now we are going back to where we started 25 years ago. We met at a swinging party and have always considered nudism and being nude to be VERY sexy. We love to show off our bodies and I have just had the boobs reduced from 16GG to a very sexy 14D now that the kids have gone on to their new lives and we have time and energy to ourselves. John is not particularly long but John is VERY wide - he satisfies even the most "stretched" girls after childbirth (including me!!).

We have always considered being nude to be a great turn-on and since I was a 16DD when I was 15 (when I met John) I have never bothered about wearing a bikini top in public. I have always gone topless at the beach or at pool parties since it was too much to find a swimming costume to fit properly, so I always let it all hang out. We have, because of my semi-nudity in public and being turned-on, wanted to have sex in public. My boobs have always been a great turn-on for John. We have been going to some swinging pool parties here and will miss them for the next little while since our summmer is almost over in Australia. John and I have re-connected with some swinging groups and we've has some great, wet, group sex in the past few months.

Apart from this, we have trouble finding a place to screw in public. The nudist clubs in Australia have a ban on public sex so we also go to the beach and do it in a secluded spot - very erotic! I like to watch the young men (and not so young) watching how my boobs sway as I walk along the beach, it's a real turn-on!. I have just bought a see-thru vest with small sleeves in a bone colour so I'll wear that (with nothing underneath) to coffee at the shopping area near the beach next time we go. I have worn a t-shirt with a 1/4 cup bra so my nipples show (the surgeon made then always erect with the re-build) just to see the reaction of the guys when I go down the street!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous