All Comments on 'an Escutcheon smile'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*

Wow... Art, each new write you post is better than the last. I'm partial to poems with water and the color blue—this is really good work :)

AnnoraAnnoraover 19 years ago
Awestruck again

Awesome poem with a beautiful flow in your words. You are the most imaginative writer I have ever known.

LilDarlinLilDarlinover 19 years ago
Depth~

Wow.. Soo much depth..hidden..shrouded..I just loved this one.. The flow is smooth as silk..The words just brings so mant images to mind. Soft an slow an sensual this poem.

The hidden meaning is so clear, and yet not..Loved it..More Please~~!!!

LiarLiarover 19 years ago
Damn fine

You've been working those devices real good lately. This is great, eloquent, clear and a delight to read.

WickedEveWickedEveover 19 years ago
very nice

but you have me wondering how you suddenly went from the poetry you were writing to this and the poems you've written recently. What a change.

TantaLizaTantaLizaover 19 years ago
Amazing...

You continue to amaze me with each nuance of your personality, darlin'! Please keep it up... I like it!! *kisses*

bamagirlbamagirlover 19 years ago
Wonderful..

I have learned to not let anything you do amaze me,but sometimes you still do :)

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Wonderful

Your words fill my heart ~

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
A Tail or Tale??

Here's another little piece I came across from the talented tail ~~~ or is it tale?

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Smiles

An excellent rendering exceeded only by its mystical quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous