All Comments on 'Encounter in the Woods'

by RedheadedBeauty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
enticing

though rather long, exquiste dialogue and vocal imaginig....left me hard and needing immediate relief...lovely & very sexy voice voice....

RedheadedBeautyRedheadedBeautyover 19 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you for your comments. It is rather long. When I'd completed it, I looked at the timer and thought . . . bloody hell, NO ONE will listen to that! The next one will have a bit more planning and a bit less rambling.

TrouserWowserTrouserWowserover 19 years ago
A scorcher

Very sexy voice, I could listen for hours :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I greatly enjoyed your voice and the story. Hopefully there will be more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
brilliant

great story telling. please tell another soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

I'd listen to that voice all day long. At parts it was too good to be stream of conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story, but the accent really capped it!

I popped three nuts on this one. Her accent was what really got me going! I LOVE English Girls; they're so fucking sexy! I'd love to make love to THIS import!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Phenomenal

This was one of the first submissions that I listened to here on Literotica.com, but the realistic sounds and realistic scenario blew me away. If only my lovers could do the same thing for me that this reading did. If you only listen to one reading, make this the one you listen to.

malflymalflyalmost 19 years ago
Engaging

Cleverly putting a story to words the voice carrying you into the story so as if you are in the centre looking, the voice drags you further in and allows your mind to focus on the angle its aimed to ....extremely clever

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Wow...thats all I have to say. Beautifully and vividly described, and what a gorgeous voice!!!!

-rmaitland

The Gentle Man06The Gentle Man06over 18 years ago
Excellent!

Now this is the voice I've been waiting to hear! You make the listener feel like he or she is right there with you and you're not just reading a story but you're experiencing it right along with your audience. Well done and what a sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Voice

Gorgeous voice, luscious accent. I don't think the "gaps" are noticeable. I had the patience to listen through the build-up and I was richly rewarded. Next time, though, let's hear your partner come, too. :-) Thank you for a wonderful story!

sig357sig357about 18 years ago
Great!

I loved listening to your voice and to your story. Analingus is something you don't hear in every story, and your eroticism is palpably evident. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

Oh my god this is one hot and steamy story. Thanx for reading for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dear redheaded,

Is it the same all over? Love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a tale for both genders

i normally don't like to listen to females, but i had no problem closing my eyes to YOUR voice and listening to your story to completion. i think i'll have my husband listen also. thank you! keep up the great work - and don't worry about the length, it was perfect!

SxRxSxRxover 17 years ago
Unique Imaginative Erotic Fantasy!

Yes, your ad libbing and stream of consciousness was evident ever so slightly with pauses and restated words, but the essence of the story and the sexiness of the story teller was delicious.

I applaud your obvious creative risk in this wonderfully imaginative approach. More! Please! BTW, your British accent is ever so lovely, sexy and erotic. You must, must do more audio. I will be rushing to read and explore your other prolific work. Looking forward to reading and letting you pull me along your pathways. Your company would be more than welcomed, oh yes indeed you brilliant sexy woman you!

I would wonder rather than acting out the orgasmic portions, if you would be willing to work in the real thing and let yourself engage in real orgasms on an audio. The way you managed the woman's responses was still superb, but there is something about your voice and creativity that if ended with your own orgarms would be welcomed. Quite brazen of me I know, but one can always dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amaazzzingly Hot

This wuz the first time i've heard an audio on literotica...trust me i came along with the heroine of ur story. your voice is gorgeus lady! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very talented!

You're so good at getting the tone of the story into the tone of your voice, and for those of us that find it hard to imagine the images, it becomes very easy. Beautifully done.

sensualquillssensualquillsover 16 years ago
Wow!!

Awesome!! Totally yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OOOOHHHH

I'm so hot i'm barely breathing i blacked out and my pussy is throbbing and that was only half way through thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow.

That was just too good. I've heard some of the others and this one is by far my favorite. The accent, the plot, the natural flow of it. Simply breathtaking. And I must say no, thank YOU for taking me along this wonderfully pleasureful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure bliss!

Your audio can be considered perfect in two ways in my mind. The story, even if it is stream of concious with a few stumbles, is as beautiful as it is sexy. I love the setting! And then your voice... Your gasps and your accent both had me cumming multiple times. You even have me interested in analingus now. Just brilliance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

After all this time still my absolute favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous