All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hey, sorry! I forgot to mention in my title that this is only Chapter 1. Many more to follow, about one a week, hopefully. Thanks, love Carson.

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Rock me like a hurricane.

This is so hot. You're such a tease. I hope you have more for us soon. Fantastic as always and full of possibilities! Thank you Carson!

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 19 years ago
What a tease!

I love the premise. I enjoy all your writing, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you, particularly the continuation of this story. It holds much promise to be an exciting, sexy story.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Laughing all the way to a cold shower ...

Carson can voice anything, let's face it. He has the gift for catching a character's speech patterns and philosophy in tight, authentic, and in this case funny realism. All of the drama, melodrama, and hormones of adolescence come out in the pages of this diary, and I can't wait to read more. It's sooooooo dreamy! ;)

Wicked-N-EroticWicked-N-Eroticover 19 years ago
I think I'm hooked

Carson, this is only the second story I've read by you and you have a new fan. I love what I've read so far and will be reading more and eventually all of your work. I'll be waiting for the future chapters of this one impatiently. Great work.

Wicked

DrusillaDrusillaover 19 years ago
wow!

So suspensful! Hot as always! (can you tell I really like this story?)

desertmacdesertmacover 19 years ago
Hey Carson, you've done it again!

A great start to another great story, I can tell already! I was humbled and I blushed when I saw your wonderful words of praise for Tutoring Jerry at the beginning. I'll be writing you a letter this evening.... but right now I have to read chapter two of Dear Diary!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Carson!

Mac

minsueminsuealmost 19 years ago
Ah, to be a teenager again....

As hellish as it was, I do miss the way the heart would race like never before or since over just a look, a smile. You've captured it perfectly.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Moving on to part 2...

...and I can't wait. *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Something to relate to

This is for the whole series: it was realistic and relevant! I enjoyed the practically perfect punctuation and grammar, but the style of stream of consciousness diary made it so easy to become like one of my own memories. Of course!!!, I was aroused, but mostly I was carrfied away to my own days of high school and college sports and crushes, as it came very close to my own life. Very good stuff,as I am finding all of the rest of your writing here is!!! Thank you for the pleasure of the experience.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

JUST READ THE 1ST ONE AND THE LAST ONE. SKIP 2 AND 3 YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING.? AND IT HAS A CRAP ENDING.? BETTER STILL DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so much potential

and i always hated the showers at school...

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

Narrator is so scared of being found out and my heart goes out to anyone having to feel shamed for who they admire/love. It’s pathetic and embarrassing to know we still live in a world where natural lust and the intense and amazing feeling of liking someone, really liking someone gets rejected by our society cuz it doesn’t fit the “majority” straight ideals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous