All Comments on 'Game Night'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Silverfox0551Silverfox0551over 19 years ago
Good Story

Good story. You might think about continuing on with another chapter or two. Maybe add some other family members or even some neighbors and there families?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Hottest erotic story ever!! Keep them cumming.

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic the thought of this story will keep me rock hard for a week. Look forward to more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sweet

really good story i'd like to see a continuation please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real Fair game

I read with my son & enjoyed lot It should contineu more with ass fucking also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So HOT!!!!!

I do think the dad and sons should of done something togather. would of made it even more hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUPERB story!

But I'm of the opposing viewpoint. I'm glad the dad and sons DIDN'T do anything together. The story would not have been as good to me.

Oh, and the plural of "pussy" is "pussies," NOT "pussys."

(LOL! As I typed this, the ONLY word the internal spell-checker had a problem with, was "pussys.")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with the last reader, no...

bi-action and, yes, the plural of "pussy" is "pussies." A great story about a model modern family. I like how the father gets his fat veiny daddy-dick up the adorable little coochies of his two Little Princesses, and I love how the boys stick their big hard cocks up their own mother's cunt. That's exactly where a boy's cock belongs, plugged up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

There were a couple red flags before Jill's 18th birthday. One was the fact that all through high school and even now none of them would miss game night. The second was much less noticeable. I wasn't sure of it until it was confirmed that night. When Tom turned 18 he became more out going and seemed to just ooze sex. Then when Nancy turned 18 the two of them seemed to bond a little too much. When John joined them I chalked it up to just assuming their adulthood leaving Jill behind, but never far behind.

""

Lol, the only unbelievable part of the story is that they waited till they were eighteen to do anything! Rofl, riiiiiight!!hehe.

""

I had never thought about the girls in a sexual way but right now I was hard as a rock and being naked there was no way to hide it.

""

Practice your lying more, we don't believe you!! :)

""

I kissed her lovingly and said, "Oh no baby girl, thank you." We started moving slowly at first and soon she was bouncing up and down on my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long so it was a good thing she exploded almost from the start. She was counting on me to make it special for her and I hoped I did, it was very special for me.

""

...ok, so even dad doesn't last long? Sad, sad. I guess it would suck to be a normal guy. I often bitch about having a hard time reaching orgasm, often I just don't (believe it or not, lol:), but I guess it's better than the alternative! My wife bitches to her girlfriends (the few she feels comfortable talking about sex with) about me lasting too long and she gets sore, while they're humorously laughing and telling her they wish that was their problem. (While probably silently cursing her, wishing she would share or trade off once in a while, lol;)

I read an online article, a survey of some sort, that broke down the average guys sex, based by ciuntry. It varied from 2 minutes to 7 minutes! (On average, mind you:). I just cant imagine that!!

""

I have never in my life eaten what they call a "creampie"; not even one I made myself but this was too delicious to pass up. I said, "No problem baby girl." I dove between her legs and started lapping away at her juicy pussy. It was the most delicious pussy I have ever eaten.

""

Oh HELL NO!! Eewwwww!! I'll go down on my girl and get her off after Ive fucked her, but even then Im not licking any cum out, certainly not someone else's cum!! Nassy!!

""

I looked at the kids and said, "When the boys get a taste of it there'll be even more hungry mouths. So boys I guess we'll just have to see that there is enough to go around."

Tom said, "I'll do my part."

John jumped in, "Count me in I'll do the best I can."

""

Now you know its just a fiction story!! Rofl!! ;)

Well the story was definitely different and interesting, lol. Kind of a jump right in and get to it story, heh. I'm glad there wssn't any guy-bi stuff, just a big turn-off to me, and guys eating cum was pretty nasty, eww. Just licking my girl after Ive cum in her is kind of an unpleasant flavor, I certainly dont clean it out though! The two mixed together is just a weird flavor:/

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Years later, this is still one of my favorite stories! It gets my dick rock hard every time and I shoot a huge load. This is one of my fantasies to have sex with my family members. I’d love to bang my mom and 3 sisters! I’d love to eat their pussies to orgasm and then slowly glide my cock inside their juicy pussies and fill them with my cum! I’d love to have my sisters rotate from bouncing on my dick while another sister sits on my face so I can lick her pussy! Man, my cock is so hard just thinking about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous