All Comments on 'One Crazy Adventure Ch. 02'

by mightyesoj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Un believeable

Is there a 200 rating! Un-Fucking-real!!!!!!!! I LOVED this story better than the first. ESPECIALLY the dp, AWESOME!!! I`d love to try 2 cocks in my ass at once, so hot!! And both filled his asshole with cum at the same time. DAMN, I want that! I`d love to be ass fucked for hours by cock after cock after cock! All filling me with their cum, and making me suck them clean afterwards. To feel 2 hard throbbing cocks rubbing together deep inside my white hot asshole would be the ultimate fuck, and them 2 loads of cum shot deeply into my nasty fuck hole, WOW!!!!!!! Thanks for another great story! Please write more of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
spunk in my arse

i go to a gay massage room dressed as a woman this sends the men wild i have been fucked by at least a dozen men but last time liek you i had 2 cocks up me at once wot a fuck now 1 cock in me leaves me empty my boy friend read this with me and as i am writing spunk is dripping out of my arse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Would love twosI w

I have thought about

I have thought about getting fuck like a woman but getting fuck by two cocks would be haven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Used Hard

Dressed in my most sexy out fit it was off to the hook up park for a night of hard cocks.It was not long before i was on my knees with a line of men with hard cocks weighting to fill my mouth.Not only did they fill my mouth also my ass as well.I did my first of the night ass to mouth for a load of sweet cum..With my ass throat belly and mouth filled with sweet cum i now filled up with gallons of warm sweet piss and a big black hard cock deep in my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous