All Comments on 'Pregnant Pause'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great work!!!

This story is one of the best! Write part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ruined

Learn grammar and syntax. Don't give up your day job

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this! Certainly left me --well excited--'L'

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please don't pay attention to ruined

I think your story is wonderful and if your critic above would learn to just enjoy a story for what it is worth instead of trashing it as not being a literary masterpiece, he might actually enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice passion-driven story!

I really enjoyed the naturalness of it. It also was good to see the story taken to its natural "biological" conclusion. You certainly have potential for sequels here.

AfternoonStuAfternoonStuover 19 years ago
Could perhaps have been developed further...

I think the story is good and the sexual plot did have me turned on. However, storywise it feels almost like a summary of several chapters. This is unfortunate, since I think you could have used this as a synopsis to write a few, more detailed separate parts. Or at least, that's the way I would have done it. Too each his/her own, I guess. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I HAVE NO WORDS. I LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrific

This is your best and one the very best. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
details

you need to have more details there are not enough yeah okay they fucked and cam but what happened in between

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it is funny know watching wife with another man

twenty people said the story was good and one said bad thing about story.wonder why!oh the story didn't have hubby watching wife been fuck by another man or she didn;t go to college english 101.the story was sexy and arousing,that what you want from this site.keep doing what you like young lady and enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Need more erotic detail

Try to make sure to get a lot of detail in, that makes the reader very horny. Looking forward to more from you.

bi_fl_teenbi_fl_teenabout 17 years ago
I'm so fucking hard!

One of the hottest stories i've read on literotica. Please continue it. The continouus fucking, the incest, the internal cum shots, the pregnacy.... Fucking amazining. The only thing it needs is a second chapter and some anal.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Pregged good!

This story was easily a '10,000' out of a possible '100'. Give us more...please. If you cannot write it for Literotica, write it and send it to me at waucondaone@nctv.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

love this story! a new favorite

texhudtexhudabout 14 years ago
Great

Great story, quick to develop, very good desciptive phrases

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Pregnant

Bet he's thinking of helping his Uncle out again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boozeupbill

Sounds like he had it in for his uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue the story because siblings will be needed

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

MY FRIEND YOU NEED AN EDITOR, THE STORY IT SELF IS GREAT.JUST WORK ON THE BODY OF THE STORY ADD MORE DETAILS. NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY, DONE STOP WRITING.YOU HAVE TALENT JUST HONE IT. A WOULD BE FAN.....................LAROC OF AGES

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Is there going to be more?

charliebillcharliebillabout 8 years ago
Has she got a sister?

I really enjoyed this story as my Fantasy was to impregnate every girl I had sex with. Birth controls stopped that until I married. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aunt gets pregnant

Like the story I know one thing fucking his aunt reminds me when I fucked my aunt.took her on vacation with me and she left family and my uncle behind.when I told her I was going Jamaica she said that sounds like fun.told her what about your husband she said he doesn't goi g go any place like that.once we got the resort told her we being sharing a room and one bed together and told it king size.once we got into the room she looked at me said I am nervous and I said why.you know what is going to happen and I said yes that we will end up fucking each other.she asked me if I had condoms I said no because I plan on fucking you bareback and shooting my cum up your cunt.i said enough of that time to go get bite to eat so she grabbed her swim suit what are you doing putting on my swim suit.said you won't need it this is nudist resort.i said with those dark brown nipples and that hairy cunt you have there going to be guys that are going to want to fuck you.said don't worry I will with you say your with me.before leave there is one thing I have to do she what's that.i pushed her on the bed got on top of her pushed my cock in her cunt started fucking her and shot my sperm in her.once I pulled out I said let's go and her mouth was wide open and I told her had to to start are vacation out right with pumping my cum up in you.once we started walking she said I am leaking your cum out told her don't worry once your sitting down it will come out of your cunt.told be prepared there are black guys here they will try and fuck you shoot their cum in you.their goal is to get as many white fucked get them pregnant.told her they do have contests here see how many woman can take cock up their cunt and ass at the sametime.told her hope I got you pregnant first because told her I get to see you get gangbanged here.condoms were option and I put down no for you.she said you bastard I can't afford to get pregnant and alone get fucked by different guys blowing their sperm up me.once people herd her they came up asked is this Rachel and I said yes.there were four black guys that grabbed her picked her up put her on table held her down one guy got between her legs shove his big cock in her cunt with one big push and she screamed he just kept on fucking her and once he came in her so did the other twenty guys.she looked at me hope your happy now and said yes.told her this going to happen to you and every other woman here for next two weeks.told by the time you get fucked you should be pregnant.said oh yeah you might pop out a black baby and if your husband sees that divorce city here we come.i got to keep fucking her and watch vet gangbanged every day by group of black guys.yes she did get pregnant and she did pop out black baby now she is divorced and living with me.so it is good idea to have fun fuck your aunt and even your mom you know your always there when they need a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Got so me so horny and playing with my wet pussy

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story . I like it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every aunt and moms should get fucked have son or nephew knock them up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My favorite fantasy story by far. Every nephew with a hot aunt should have this experiance...so hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous