All Comments on 'Our Story'

by beenthere2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
make it longer

you wrote a good story but it should be longer, it was getting interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just right

I thought it was just the right length! Great job retelling your story! It certainly doesn't have to be long to be good...sometimes stories are too long and drawn out, but this was just right.

I enjoyed the sneakiness and the realism, as well as the attention to detail (in the retelling) with the jacket over "your" pants...

great job, and keep 'it' up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

is this really true? man thats hot. Mother and daughter fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic!

shit, your pretty lucky give yourself a pat on the back for screwing both the mom and the daughter.

SadisticmirthSadisticmirthalmost 16 years ago
Brilliantly mastered

It has taken me a long time to actually have the guts to search for a mother daughter taboo story and I am glad that yours was the first One. It was not enough to scare me but enough for me to ease my way into this desire, fetish of mine.

I loved it... pure and simple. It was hot and I loved how he walked out with the jacket over him.

The images were so vivid I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Contortionist

Don't know when this was posted.Pay attention to little details,you say your LEFT leg brushed up against her knee, and she pulled your RIGHT hand out of her pussy. Then either you are a contortionist, or at some point during all this you had your back to your wife. I don't think she would still be watching the movie and not notice anything do you ?????. Like I said just a little detail but it takes peoples minds' off of the main story and spoils it (Did Mine)

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
HOW LUCKY CAN YOU BE

love the fist story so very hot and erotic can wait to read even more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very hot...

...but strains credibility somewhat by asking us to believe wife wouldn't have noticed what was going on so close to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm; not so much teasin as pleasin, yummy

Yep; definitely wish I was the neighbor

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you let your wife in first wouldn't she be to Heather's immediate right?

Inconsistencies in this story right from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No inconsistencies

Wife and the guy passed Stacy and Heather seats. His seat was next to Heather who was at his left and his wife was at his right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous